ATMIS takes control of Elections

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Did I not say Madeira is sacked, Hijar isn’t in control of Benadir police? Isku sawir doesn’t change the facts on the ground. Hiding in Villa Somalia doesn’t change the facts either.

I said Fiona took over ATMIS and they laughed. They Said it was a lie. I said Hijar was replaced with the HG deputy of Benadir police, they said it was a lie.

Rooble has done all of the work for Madoobe. He completed Ceelwaaq, changed the police and ATMIS leaders, handed over election to ATMIS. He should be known as badbaadiyo qaran forever

Hamzza

VIP
Did I not say Madeira is sacked, Hijar isn’t in control of Benadir police? Isku sawir doesn’t change the facts on the ground. Hiding in Villa Somalia doesn’t change the facts either.

I said Fiona took over ATMIS and they laughed. They Said it was a lie. I said Hijar was replaced with the HG deputy of Benadir police, they said it was a lie.

Rooble has done all of the work for Madoobe. He completed Ceelwaaq, changed the police and ATMIS leaders, handed over election to ATMIS. He should be known as badbaadiyo qaran forever
Indeed rooble is saviour

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Never have i seen a group take more L's,N&N and CBB have basically failed at everything-Roble the quiet storm came through town with destruction and now Madoibe is rubbing salt on the wound
mjlol.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Never have i seen a group take more L's,N&N and CBB have basically failed at everything-Roble the quiet storm came through town with destruction and now Madoibe is rubbing salt on the woundView attachment 222695
After all these Ls they’re pretending they even have a chance in elections. :dead:

164-89 in speaker election and now 20 more mucaarad MPs have joined parliament

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
After all these Ls they’re pretending they even have a chance in elections. :dead:

164-89 in speaker election and now 20 more mucaarad MPs have joined parliament
They are now settling into the delusion that ceelwaaq will vote chees-in what world does a person who you tried to kill give you their vote
wtf.png

Foreigners guarding the 'selection' of the next Halane puppet and these goons are so proud! Rip Somalia.

I give credit to President Farmaajo that he tried to Somalize the security, but people with 68 IQ will never see that.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kenya and ethiopia to secure election location-After 5 years of propagandha reality is starting to settle in.

Why do you keep posting this HG dude Marka Media and OG dude Cumar Dhaahday and post them as news sources when they are just FKD pages? Its pathetic.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
He will safe the country from kenya as soon as they help secure the election tent....where is xijaaaar!!
damedamn.png

Foreigners guarding the 'selection' of the next Halane puppet and these goons are so proud! Rip Somalia.

I give credit to President Farmaajo that he tried to Somalize the security, but people with 68 IQ will never see that.

Maybe if the cheese didnt politicize the armed forces we wouldnt need atmis to guard the venue .

We cant call them Somalia army anymore , the right title for them is Farmajos army
This is the first time since the kacaan era where soldiers are openingly threatening oppositions or citizens dont agree with the president.
First tine since kacaan era where armed forces were told to kill oppositions and civilians protesting .

Last elections SNA were guarding the venue now is 100% Amisom .
Have you noticed how president Ahmed madoobe and preside Deni didnt need to bring a whole battalion to the airport since stripping the cheese as the commander in chief ?

When farmajo was the chief commander :

images.jpeg-1.jpg

When farmajo lost the power of chief commander :

280079523_549283666553528_5705124345886333730_n.jpeg.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Maybe if the cheese didnt politicize the armed forces we wouldnt need atmis to guard the venue .

We cant call them Somalia army anymore , the right title for them is Farmajos army
This is the first time since the kacaan era where soldiers are openingly threatening oppositions or citizens dont agree with the president.
First tine since kacaan era where armed forces were told to kill oppositions and civilians protesting .

Last elections SNA and few amisom were guarding the venue now is 100% Amisom .
Have you noticed how president Ahmed madoobe and preside Deni didnt need to bring a whole battalion to the airport since stripping the cheese as the commander in chief ?

When farmajo was the chief commander :

View attachment 222825

When farmajo lost the power of chief commander :

View attachment 222822
Thank you. Hopefully this time this’ll go into their thick skulls.

Who’s going to trust the “SNA” when they are trying to assassinate AAW, HSM etc.

Not a single one can be trusted since Farmaajo turned into his personal hit squad.

Massive restructuring and reforms is needed. He’s set us back a decade

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Atmis was lovely when farmajo was screaming and kicking for his madeira to stay-Now all of a sudden atmis is no good?
hemad.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Youare pathetic, Farmaajo was trying to rig the election to his favor hence why ATMIS took over the security of the election,no one will fall for your lies you shamless Naba & Naxdin bot.

Thank you. Hopefully this time this’ll go into their thick skulls.

Who’s going to trust the “SNA” when they are trying to assassinate AAW, HSM etc.

Not a single one can be trusted since Farmaajo turned into his personal hit squad.

Massive restructuring and reforms is needed. He’s set us back a decade

Sax💯
Atmis was lovely when farmajo was screaming and kicking for his madeira to stay-Now all of a sudden atmis is no good?View attachment 222831

Kkk
These ppl are something else runti .
They were literally begging u.n and A.U to reinstate Madeira yesterday now is a problem when they take over the venues security due to lack of trust in Farmajos ticktock army

Trending