Athiests, agnostics and deists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the moment you realised you were no longer a Muslim?

I still flirt with Islam btw but I can't commit because Muslims always put me off.

What was the moment you realised you were no longer a Muslim?

I still flirt with Islam btw but I can't commit because Muslims always put me off.

Flirtation is xaraam abaayo. I am the enforcement officer of SSpot's Society For The Suppression of Vice.

I suspect most Somali skeptics were totally fine with Islam until they met a Saudi brainwashed wadaad who gives blowjobs to Gulf Arabs. Wadaads are the biggest causal factor of deen la'aan. It's hard to take the beardies in nighties seriously.

Bidaar wanaagsan. You might as well just become an atheist.

You drink and have sexual relationship with females.

I can't even call your acts bidaah anymore

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The extent to which Gaalnimo is rampant in the diaspora is really depressing

No worries. Their population is expected to grow negatively. Most atheists don't have children or have less than the replacement rate.

:rejoice:Theism (believing) is here to stay, since we have enough children to replace ourselves. Even the bishop is a believer, again.

Last edited:
Bidaar wanaagsan. You might as well just become an atheist.

You drink and have sexual relationship with females.

I can't even call your acts bidaah anymore
Do you want me to have sexual relations with men instead? Or are you jealous that I've not made the bed creak with you sweetheart.

Drinking? I drink alcohol free wine. Isn't that what is served in jannah? Rivers of wine. Or did you miss that part of the Quran whilst you were rocking back and forth in dugsi chanting Arabic words you do not understand like some mentally retarded patient in a psychiatric ward. I can't wait to chill with my bevy of hoor al-ayn in jannatul firdous abaayo. I suspect Allah's rivers of khamri are not intended for atheists. You drink more alcohol than I do: cough medicine has alcohol in it. Look it up. All of your family grew up on this alcoholic beverage. Naughty naughty girl.

If you want to know why half the forum is non-Muslim, look in the mirror. Its because of takfiris like you. Keep it up and it will be 100% by 2050.

@Shamis

When did you become gaal abaayo? How old were you? I bet it was the handiwork of Christopher Hitchens. A lot of pious brothers have fallen victim to Hitchslaps. It's very easy for skeptics to pick off literalist minded folks. Their beliefs are illogical and unscientific. There's a sahih hadith which says believers eat with only one intestine, but unbelievers eat with seven intestines. I didn't know people ate with their intestines, or that they had seven. Look it up. Poor Mr Wanagsan just has two. They need to put that stuff into anatomy textbooks. Would make for an interesting biological debate.

Thank God I don't follow stupid wadaads.

@Shamis

When did you become gaal abaayo? How old were you? I bet it was the handiwork of Christopher Hitchens. A lot of pious brothers have fallen victim to Hitchslaps. It's very easy for skeptics to pick off literalist minded folks. Their beliefs are illogical and unscientific. There's a sahih hadith which says believers eat with only one intestine, but unbelievers eat with seven intestines. I didn't know people ate with their intestines, or that they had seven. Look it up. Poor Mr Wanagsan just has two. They need to put that stuff into anatomy textbooks. Would make for an interesting biological debate.

Thank God I don't follow stupid wadaads.

I think on and off my whole life and then I went through a religious phase and read all these hadiths which were anti women and I decided that I quit. I didn't want someone telling me that God created me inferior and stupid and reckless and a dick tease who needs to be locked away.

I hate Hitchens, Hirsi and Co and always have done. They have caused a lot of people to get attacked in the streets and have fulled hate crime world against Muslims wide. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and the monks in Burma are fans of that lot.

Yeah there's a lot of dumb stuff in hadiths and the process to make them saxih is hardly scientific. I don't get why people trust hadiths when they're not the word of God and were said hundreds of years before they collected. Especially that one about having sex with a nine year old. I never believed that, always sounded like some pervert said it to justify his paedophilia.

I think on and off my whole life and then I went through a religious phase and read all these hadiths which were anti women and I decided that I quit. I didn't want someone telling me that God created me inferior and stupid and reckless and a dick tease who needs to be locked away.

I hate Hitchens, Hirsi and Co and always have done. They have caused a lot of people to get attacked in the streets and have fulled hate crime world against Muslims wide. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and the monks in Burma are fans of that lot.

Yeah there's a lot of dumb stuff in hadiths and the process to make them saxih is hardly scientific. I don't get why people trust hadiths when they're not the word of God and were said hundreds of years before they collected. Especially that one about having sex with a nine year old. I never believed that, always sounded like some pervert said it to justify his paedophilia.
So are you telling me that you don't have seven intestines? How disappointing. Your bladder must never be full.

I "flirted" with the idea of deism before when I was going through a crisis of faith for a couple of days. But truth be told there was something missing there. I love the feeling of praying, having wudu, fasting, making dua etc it brings something warm inside me, all of those spiritual things.

@Shamis

I love it when followers of prophet Bukhari talk about contradictions in the Bible. There are even more in the hadith. One hadith says that Dajjal has one defective left eye that looks like a grape. Another hadith says his defective eye is the right one. It's either in Bukhari or sahih Muslim. I forget which. I counted so many discrepancies that I gave up.

My favorite is the one in which the Angel of Death comes to Musa to take his soul. Guess what, Musa, bless him, had other ideas. He slapped the AOD in the face and told him to get the hell out of his house. The poor angel, which has killed millions of people, was unaccustomed to the unfriendly reception and scurried away. I laughed when I read it. Gotta be the worst hitman in the world. Who knew prophets committed domestic violence against angelic beings.

So you're not a Hitchslapper? Were you influenced by anyone at all? Typically converts come under the influence of some charismatic person or other.

No worries. Their population is expected to grow negatively. Most atheists don't have children or have less than the replacement rate.

:rejoice:Theism (believing) is here to stay, since we have enough children to replace ourselves. Even the bishop is a believer, again.
This is true. We are a dying breed.

@Shamis

I love it when followers of prophet Bukhari talk about contradictions in the Bible. There are even more in the hadith. One hadith says that Dajjal has one defective left eye that looks like a grape. Another hadith says his defective eye is the right one. It's either in Bukhari or sahih Muslim. I forget which. I counted so many discrepancies that I gave up.

My favorite is the one in which the Angel of Death comes to Musa to take his soul. Guess what, Musa, bless him, had other ideas. He slapped the AOD in the face and told him to get the hell out of his house. The poor angel, which has killed millions of people, was unaccustomed to the unfriendly reception and scurried away. I laughed when I read it. Gotta be the worst hitman in the world. Who knew prophets committed domestic violence against angelic beings.

So you're not a Hitchslapper? Were you influenced by anyone at all? Typically converts come under the influence of some charismatic person or other.

Yeah hadiths are load of bull a lot of the time. All the things I dislike about Islam come from Hadiths.

I became a deist because I couldn't let go of God because all my prayers get answered and I didn't like what I read in Islamic texts. No other influences.

Yeah hadiths are load of bull a lot of the time. All the things I dislike about Islam come from Hadiths.

I became a deist because I couldn't let go of God because all my prayers get answered and I didn't like what I read in Islamic texts. No other influences.
Do you give da'wah to your family members about your new found beliefs? I heard deists like to preach Tom Paine's Age of Reason to poor Somali kids. Don't lie to me old girl.

Do you give da'wah to your family members about your new found beliefs? I heard deists like to preach Tom Paine's Age of Reason to poor Somali kids. Don't lie to me old girl.

I talk about life, the weather and what I'm reading with my family. I'm not a fanatic, I keep religion between myself and God alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending