Athiests, agnostics and deists

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
The extent to which Gaalnimo is rampant in the diaspora is really depressing
99% of them leave due to guilt. They want to drink, smoke & fok without a guilty conscience...I don't really consider those ones gaal. Once the turn up is done & a few loved ones are put in the grave they'll be back:pachah1: The other 1% are circumstancial gaal. They don't really have in depth knowledge of the diin, although they tell themselves they do. They think Islam is backwards because the west told them so. If they were alive in the Islamic golden era they'd have abu infront of their name:icon lol:
 

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
:trumpsmirk: It's the default. Its more difficult to have zero faith. Something tells me, if this were the 50s, you'd be one of those deadbeat husbands that leave never to return. :mjlol:You don't seem like you take commitments seriously. You change beliefs more than your briefs.
I do have faith in logical things. You're telling me to suspend logic and thinking and have blind faith. You should swap "faith" with "blind faith".
 

Sophisticate

Sultana of Samaroon
Staff Member
I do have faith in logical things. You're telling me to suspend logic and thinking and have blind faith. You should swap "faith" with "blind faith".
Call it what you may. I can see, though I respectfully disagree with your paradigm of belief in the corporeal alone and empiricism, it can only go so far. However, the constant here is that you - lied. :gaasdrink: The question is why? :siilaanyolaugh: Don't tell me a Xalimo made you do it.
 

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Call it what you may. I can see, though I respectfully disagree with your paradigm of belief in the corporeal alone and empiricism, it can only go so far. However, the constant here is that you - lied. :gaasdrink: The question is why? :siilaanyolaugh: Don't tell me a Xalimo made you do it.
It wasn't actually a bet. It was a week long challenge where another user would be atheist for a month.
 

Sophisticate

Sultana of Samaroon
Staff Member
It wasn't actually a bet. It was a week long challenge where another user would be atheist for a month.
:mjlol: You did a horrible job. I thought you actually had to convince us you were genuine. Whoever the other user is, don't do it, as he could not pull it off. And you my friend, will have to bathe yourself continuously in zamzam water. Sorry, Bishbop but switching lives with you is like inviting a party of STIs to nest downstairs, whilst drinking acetone, then lighting a match. Pretty much, Dante's 10th ring of fire if there was one. :mindblown: I only say this, not because that is your lifestyle but because you have orange dreads. :ufdup:Shave it!
 
Islam itself is perfects it’s the modern day Muslims who annoy me
Yasmin

Please “perfect” with inverted commas because the only groups that practice Islam like during Mohamed and his associates era are the likes of isis and alshabaab. Is that “perfect”? Modern muslims are trying to make it compatible with the 21C and those groups are resisting it. If you don’t like modern muslims, do you lean towards these jihadists?
 

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Yasmin

Please “perfect” with inverted commas because the only groups that practice Islam like during Mohamed and his associates era are the likes of isis and alshabaab. Is that “perfect”? Modern muslims are trying to make it compatible with the 21C and those groups are resisting it. If you don’t like modern muslims, do you lean towards these jihadists?
That’s your a opinion not mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top