Athiest living at home with family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Horta Nayaa @DiricLover are you Muslim?

If yes, where do you stand with these pig-eating INFIDELS...?
:hmm:
First of all don't call me naaya wasakhyahow dhintay.
Secondly, are you a Muslim? cursing the poor girl that has done absolutely nothing to you for no reason at all! Do you even know what nacalad means?

Where do I stand? no where! It is not my business nor is it yours or anyone else's for that matter, it is up to them and Allah swt.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
First of all don't call me naaya wasakhyahow dhintay.
Secondly, are you a Muslim? cursing the poor girl that has done absolutely nothing to you for no reason at all! Do you even know what nacalad means?

Where do I stand? no where! It is not my business nor is it yours or anyone else's for that matter, it is up to them and Allah swt.
Just as I thought....
:jcoleno:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Or you can just be a normal ass human being and chill at my crib shorty...

@ace mooha man you need to calm down.
there's no compulsion in religion so if they decided to no longer be Muslim that's their choice and its none of our business.
as long as they not like ayan hirsi ali and are not disrespecting islam then you really are not in a place to pass judgement.
you need to stop calling them infidels and pray for them instead, you aren't really showing a good image of Islam with your profanity and crazy outbursts.

@sassso dont tell your parents. i honestly have nothing against atheists but it would break my heart if my child told me they no longer wanted to be Muslim. am sure you are already aware of the responsibility of Muslim parents to bring up their kid as Muslim and your mom just like any other Muslim parent would think that she somehow failed and would put so much blame on herself.

you are not bring forced to wear the hijab so there's not really anything else that would cause suspicion if you started/ stopped doing. just live your life how you want but let your parents live in their ignorance.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
@ace mooha man you need to calm down.
there's no compulsion in religion so if they decided to no longer be Muslim that's their choice and its none of our business.
as long as they not like ayan hirsi ali and are not disrespecting islam then you really are not in a place to pass judgement.
you need to stop calling them infidels and pray for them instead, you aren't really showing a good image of Islam with your profanity and crazy outbursts.

@sassso dont tell your parents. i honestly have nothing against atheists but it would break my heart if my child told me they no longer wanted to be Muslim. am sure you are already aware of the responsibility of Muslim parents to bring up their kid as Muslim and your mom just like any other Muslim parent would think that she somehow failed and would put so much blame on herself.

you are not bring forced to wear the hijab so there's not really anything else that would cause suspicion if you started/ stopped doing. just live your life how you want but let your parents live in their ignorance.
Firstly....never in your life pray or contemplate of having a kid who is a murtad..

Secondly they are nothing more than INFIDELS....

YOURE GIVING BAD ADVICE FOR SAYING HER PARENTS CAN'T KNOW...
But Ayyy one way or another they will know that's a fact..

And for you to say you wouldn't wanna know abt your child's irtidaad explains a lot abt your commitment and loyalty to Islam...

I suggest you go back to the seerah of the prophet..and the taarikh of the sahaabas and sahaabiyat...you will understand a lot about their loyalty to islaam and rasuulullah(S.A.W)..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Firstly....never in your life pray or contemplate of having a kid who is a murtad..

Secondly they are nothing less than INFIDELS....

YOURE GIVING BAD ADVICE FOR SAYING HER PARENTS CAN'T KNOW...
But Ayyy one way or another they will know that's a fact..

And for you to say you wouldn't wanna know abt your child's irtidaad explains a lot to your commitment and loyalty to Islam...

I suggest you go back to the seerah of the prophet..and the taarikh of the sahaabas and sahaabiyat...you will understand a lot about their loyalty to islaam and rasuulullah(S.A.W)..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i honestly don't care about their beliefs or lack thereof. i only have to get myself to Jannah and no one else. so when some decides to be an atheist am indifferent to their choice as it has no affect on my life. instead of screaming at strangers on the internet just focus on your deen, its a much better use of your time.

then again 'i cant tell you shit' so you can do whatever you want. again this doesn't concern me either.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
i honestly don't care about their beliefs or lack thereof. i only have to get myself to Jannah and no one else. so when some decides to be an atheist am indifferent to their choice as it has no affect on my life. instead of screaming at strangers on the internet just focus on your deen, its a much better use of your time.

then again 'i cant tell you shit' so you can do whatever you want. again this doesn't concern me either.
Good...then don't mention me or quote me again...

And read this as you contemplate your pathetic existence..

https://islamqa.info/en/113901

Next time you wanna prove something come with Quran and ahadith of the prophet not you're silly "I don't care what others do." shenanigans.

Financial independence is key

Will your parents allow you to move out? That could make or break your decision to tell em

I know that feel OP lol hiding my belief was eating away at me for a long time so I ended up telling my parents, I'm lucky tho lol haven't been disowned yet :ohhhdamn:

Horta @ace mooha are you a terrorist? :draketf: why can't you act normal when talking to atheist??? cadi isga dhig warya or I'll report u to the CIA

I would be honest with them and tell them the truth. Its better than living in a lie.

I too was an atheist once but living in a Islamic (Salafi) household was fairly easy since I was a guy.

Since you live in a liberal household, you probably don't even need to tell them since religion isn't as important. But I think you should.
This is terrible advice. She could be disowned or worse killed. As for OP, you're just going to have to be a pretend Muslim until you are financially independent. It's hard but the most logical solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.