Athiest living at home with family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a secret atheist and its so hard for me to follow the deen. The majority of my friends are muslim and my family is fairly liberal but still really religious (supported me when I removed my hijab, because it was my choice ). I have no issue with muslims in general and it would break my heart if I caused my mom any pain. How do I live a lie ?

If your family let you remove the hijab it's all good then.
If your home alone you can eat dofaar on the side:sass1:
Don't drink though, as the smell stays on you for two days.
Just keep on saying that your Muslim and live a gall life, no one will notice unless you admit it

Im a secret atheist and its so hard for me to follow the deen. The majority of my friends are muslim and my family is fairly liberal but still really religious (supported me when I removed my hijab, because it was my choice ). I have no issue with muslims in general and it would break my heart if I caused my mom any pain. How do I live a lie ?

I would be honest with them and tell them the truth. Its better than living in a lie.

I too was an atheist once but living in a Islamic (Salafi) household was fairly easy since I was a guy.

Since you live in a liberal household, you probably don't even need to tell them since religion isn't as important. But I think you should.

Financial independence. If you haven't reached it, that should be your sole goal. No need to tell your Mom. You never know how they might take it - even if they are 'moderate'. Just be pragmatic if you want to keep contact with your family. There's always a middle ground, be selective. In my case, I'm honest with some siblings - we cool like that. All the while my parents are blissfully ignorant. What they don't know won't hurt them.:salute:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Nayaa nacalad baa kugu taalo kaafirad yahey Illahey iyo rasuulkiisa kafuratey.

:mjlol:
Financial stability kulahaa...
I moved out of my parents house to a foreign country that I was away from almost a decade and paid for all my expenses as a fucking teenager...and you no ball having INFIDELS are waiting until you be "ready"?

Let me break it to you....
Nobody's ever "ready" to do anything..
You just go for it...so, tell your family and friends sooner than later and let them get over your filthy presence and memory...
:hemad::chrisfreshhah:

I moved out of my parents house to a foreign country that I was away from almost a decade and paid for all my expenses as a fucking teenager...and you no ball having INFIDELS are waiting until you be "ready"?

You just go for it...so, tell your family and friends sooner than later and let them get over your filthy presence and memory...
Speaking of filthy presences. Your mother should have swallowed you :siilaanyolaugh:

How do you think anything you've said would be considered morally responsible?
Is that what you call following your deen?
Its just a difference of opinions I don't look at muslims as any less intelligent than me, yet you think you can call my existence filthy :what1::mybusiness:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
How do you think anything you've said would be considered morally responsible?
Is that what you call following your deen?
Its just a difference of opinions I don't look at muslims as any less intelligent than me, yet you think you can call my existence filthy :what1::mybusiness:
Wallahi billahi tallahi I swear to Allah the one who has my soul in his palm..
That you worse than the filthy creature that these gaalo munch and feast on..you are worse than the gaalo you worship...I see you as a waste of space and a living proof of your parents' failures....
:chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi billahi tallahi I swear to Allah the one who has my soul in his palm..
That you worse than the filthy creature that these gaalo munch and feast on..you are worse than the gaalo you worship...I see you as a waste of space and a living proof of your parents' failures....
:chrisfreshhah:
My question tho is do you know me ?
Instead of trying to bring anything positive to this convo you decide to insult me thanks booo im really feeling the love. Your kind and open message of love and tolerance has really got me questioning my views on religion. :whew:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
My question tho is do you know me ?
Instead of trying to bring anything positive to this convo you decide to insult me thanks booo im really feeling the love. Your kind and open message of love and tolerance has really got me questioning my views on religion. :whew:
My question is...do I wanna know you..?
Hell to the mothafuckin NO!!
I don't wanna know filth.
:ufdup:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I would be honest with them and tell them the truth. Its better than living in a lie.

I too was an atheist once but living in a Islamic (Salafi) household was fairly easy since I was a guy.

Since you live in a liberal household, you probably don't even need to tell them since religion isn't as important. But I think you should.

Don't listen to this hypocrite, he hasn't told his family either.

Don't break your parents heart, keep it to yourself. It's not like you tell them everything about your life anyway.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Don't listen to this hypocrite, he hasn't told his family either.

Don't break your parents heart, keep it to yourself. It's not like you tell them everything about your life anyway.
That's not good advice sxb...

You can only keep a secret go soo long..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts