Atheists, would you ever be in a serious relationship with a Muslim? (poll)

Serious relationship with a Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U are a atheist sheep whos following the crowd. There is no rational reason to disbelieve in god. :camby:
Atheism is for young intellectuals with something to prove. The Bishop wants to prove he's got a bigger dick than you AKA bigger IQ. Alxamdulilah God gave me a low IQ. I have nothing to prove, and wouldn't know how to even if I did. If this wasn't a "my junk is bigger than yours" contest, @ArchBishopofAtheism would repose in the dignified elegance of deism. That's a reasonable outlook for a man who equates Allah with the bloodthirsty dictator that Salafis make him out to be, and it has the virtue of explaining the origins of the cosmos which aythyists have trouble doing. So why are clever kids like @ArchBishopofAtheism, @PiratePrincess, @VixR, @Adheer Warsame, @AussieHustler, and @El padrone not deists? Because of peeps like you: You denounce scientific truths like evolution and then you wonder why people think Islam is backwards? Ilaahay ka cabso waryaa ee guska Wahabbiga futadaa ka bixi. Evolution waa sax.

You both have something to prove, he that he is smarter than you, and you that you are anti-Western. When you reach my ripe old age, you will stop defining your beliefs against other people's. Idol worshipping Hindus invented the number zero. We admire them for revolutionising mathematics. Followers of a crucified God discovered gravity. We thank them for adding to our store of knowledge. The Chinese invented paper and gunpowder. Nobody has a monopoly on truth. Allah has blessed all communities. Except it seems Somalis. Because we still have people in this day and age who think primitive Saudi educated wadaads who've got massive pubic hair on their chin are greater authorities on biology than PhD holding scientists. Why can't we believe in Allah subxana waa tacaala and evolution? Come to my dugsi. I will educate you saxib. The Bishop is invited too.

Last edited:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.

:ulyin: you right now

2015-01-23-DiriyeOsman5CreditTomHensher-thumb.jpg

:ulyin: you in two years

IMG_1551.png

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
:dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There was a lot of waffling but I interpreted it as: if it wasn't for islam I would've have been gay, being and athiest meant that I come out and be gay ??
:damnmusic:
Oh my god. I said I am not gay because of my biology, as in who I am. So, to be clear, I am not gay. @SuldaanGuled on the other hand might be gay had it not been for islam. Ok?? To recap, I am not gay because I just am not gay. Muslims like @SuldaanGuled are pent up homosexuals holding onto Islam and repressing their sexuality

Atheism is for young intellectuals with something to prove. The Bishop wants to prove he's got a bigger dick than you AKA bigger IQ. Alxamdulilah God gave me a low IQ. I have nothing to prove, and wouldn't know how to even if I did. If this wasn't a "my junk is bigger than yours" contest, @ArchBishopofAtheism would repose in the dignified elegance of deism. That's a reasonable outlook for a man who equates Allah with the bloodthirsty dictator that Salafis make him out to be, and it has the virtue of explaining the origins of the cosmos which aythyists have trouble doing. So why are clever kids like @ArchBishopofAtheism, @PiratePrincess, @VixR, @Adheer Warsame, @AussieHustler, and @El padrone not deists? Because of peeps like you: You denounce scientific truths like evolution and then you wonder why people think Islam is backwards? Ilaahay ka cabso waryaa ee guska Wahabbiga futadaa ka bixi. Evolution waa sax.

You both have something to prove, he that he is smarter than you, and you that you are anti-Western. When you reach my ripe old age, you will stop defining your beliefs against other people's. Idol worshipping Hindus invented the number zero. We admire them for revolutionising mathematics. Followers of a crucified God discovered gravity. We thank them for adding to our store of knowledge. The Chinese invented paper and gunpowder. Nobody has a monopoly on truth. Allah has blessed all communities. Except it seems Somalis. Because we still have people in this day and age who think primitive Saudi educated wadaads who've got massive pubic hair on their chin are greater authorities on biology than PhD holding scientists. Why can't we believe in Allah subxana waa tacaala and evolution? Come to my dugsi. I will educate you saxib. The Bishop is invited too.
What Scientific truth is that? Can u Tell me About ur mind and why we have such as strong intellectual brain? It doesnt add up with ur believe in evolution that our existence and capabilities are based on survival and not truth and false. Go ahead prove evolution wallahi i will leave islam. U cant. Bc to body's doesnt tell u anything. What is ur morale compass?
Dont take what i said to the heart its just banter.
@ArchBishopofAtheism @PiratePrincess

Oh my god. I said I am not gay because of my biology, as in who I am. So, to be clear, I am not gay. @SuldaanGuled on the other hand might be gay had it not been for islam. Ok?? To recap, I am not gay because I just am not gay. Muslims like @SuldaanGuled are pent up homosexuals holding onto Islam and repressing their sexuality
Ohh OK I see your point about repressing your sexuality.
However I think being gay is a choice, I know for a fact there wasn't a single within our warrior ancestors centuries ago. Everything to do with culture/upbringing. Even the fobs back home have regressed and so you see hella qowmu lot in hargeisa :farmajoyaab:

What Scientific truth is that? Can u Tell me About ur mind and why we have such as strong intellectual brain? It doesnt add up with ur believe in evolution that our existence and capabilities are based on survival and not truth and false. Go ahead prove evolution wallahi i will leave islam. U cant. Bc to body's doesnt tell u anything. What is ur morale compass?
Dont take what i said to the heart its just banter.
@ArchBishopofAtheism @PiratePrincess
Why would you leave Islam if I proved evolution? Muslims discovered evolution in the tenth century. It is not Darwin's invention. Look up the scholar Al-Jahiz.

Banter? Cool. You are my homeboy.

I have never in all my life seen a faarax say I am not gay so many times. Something very queer is happening here folks.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.

What a contradiction if "not" being gay is biologically deterministic what role does religious upbringing have at all to change it ?? it's like claiming you can't have cancer because you're religious ? it's nonsensical do you understand. Having a religious belief has no impact on a persons genetic make up.

A person's sexual orientation is influenced by a number of things most importantly environment & cultural upbringing which is why there's an increase in the number of people who ascribe themselves as homosexuals in our age. Just think about it how is it possible to have an increase in homosexuality when it reduces reproductive success. This sort of orientation isn't passed on meaning it isn't added to the genetic pool now why is it prevalent today more so than in any other period of human history ? The only logical answer is that it's a lifestyle based on choice and more people ascribe to it because the atmosphere allows it . even you fellow atheist @Sanweyn14 has come to the same conclusion.

The only inclination i've is for women alhamdulillah don't know about you reer pro waxkasta your new tolka is a bit too much for my liking ee iga leexi baan ku iri

636202996850800768922495104_636202919044238526-2064541902_ee.gif

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There was a lot of waffling but I interpreted it as: if it wasn't for islam I would've have been gay, being and athiest meant that I come out and be gay ??
:damnmusic:
This warrants another response: Me and @SuldaanGuled are both straight. I am not Muslim and stil
What a contradiction if "not" being gay is biologically deterministic what role does religious upbringing have at all to change it ?? it's like claiming you can't have cancer because you're religious ? it's nonsensical do you understand. Having a religious belief has no impact on a persons genetic make up.

A person's sexual orientation is influenced by a number of things most importantly environment & cultural upbringing which is why there's an increase in the number of people who ascribe themselves as homosexuals in our age. Just think about it how is it possible to have an increase in homosexuality when it reduces reproductive success. This sort of orientation isn't passed on meaning it isn't added to the genetic pool now why is it prevalent today more so than in any other period of human history ? The only logical answer is that it's a lifestyle based on choice and more people ascribe to it because the atmosphere allows it . even you fellow atheist @Sanweyn14 has come to the same conclusion.

The only inclination i've is for women alhamdulillah don't know about you reer pro waxkasta your new tolka is a bit too much for my liking ee iga leexi baan ku iri

636202996850800768922495104_636202919044238526-2064541902_ee.gif
Religion plays a role because gay people tell themselves they're not gay. This happens in the Somali community en masse. Have you seen R.Kelly? There are 8 users here who vehemently deny being gay but are obviously gay. Theyre all Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts