Atheists, would you ever be in a serious relationship with a Muslim? (poll)

Serious relationship with a Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in the Quran because it makes no sense. Atheism is not a thing you can subscribe to. There's no atheist creed. I'm just not Muslim and I've been labeled atheist.
U atheists are in no position to talk about true and false beliefs.
Bc u have survival and reproduction as an explanation for bio chemistry genetics psychology and linguistics. The problem comes when a atheist try to give explanation on true and false beliefs. For example some mushrooms are poisonous and u can survive on believing they are all poisonous. So if u can survive on a true and a false belief. How can u make a distinction between the two? How can u say our mind is trustworthy, when our mind wasnt geared for truth but survival? :what1:

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Bc if we muslim are right which we are, u have alot lose. But if u are right, we dont lose anything
You sure? If there is a god, he can't be that nonsensical. I hold god to a high standard if he does exist; he wouldn't be so vindictive and childish. So if you are right, I'd go to heaven for thinking so highly of god.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Your Somali is questionable, meaning you were raised/born in the west, meaning your religiosity and hatred of man-made law is deeply troubling and can only suggest one thing. Nothing good comes from a western born/raised Faarax that's disgruntled and trying to take on the "evil west". They should keep tabs on you for your own safety. We know where other faaraxs in the same situation ended up, and it's not a good place.

Adiguna ?? your entire existence is questionable , meaning you were raised/born in the west, meaning your atheism and hatred of islamic law is grounded on espousal of the"good west" and can only suggest one thing. Nothing good comes from a western born/raised faarax that has been bullied and forced to succumb to the "good old west" way of life. We all know what this leads to in the end ee learn to think for yourself and stand against those who you blindly imitate and seek acceptance from.

You sure? If there is a god, he can't be that nonsensical. I hold god to a high standard if he does exist; he wouldn't be so vindictive and childish. So if you are right, I'd go to heaven for thinking so highly of god.
Childish kulaha. Wallahi u are funny. Should he sent u to paradise for disbelieving even though the message came to u and u rejected it without probebly looking into it?
Come on be real atleast. U keep avoiding my question. Whats ur morale compass? how do u know right from wrong?
Answer and stop avoiding my questions

Give me one reason leave i

What arguments. There is no rational reason to believe in atheism. :mjlol:
1) Atheism is not a "belief".
2) Islam is far from rational, the only reason you believe its true is because you were raised into it and constantly told its the truth without questioning it. Its the same reason another person might say the same thing about Christianity, because they were raised into it and indoctrinated. you're both wrong.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Adiguna ?? your entire existence is questionable , meaning you were raised/born in the west, meaning your atheism and hatred of islamic law is grounded on espousal of the"good west" and can only suggest one thing. Nothing good comes from a western born/raised faarax that has been bullied and forced to succumb to the "good old west" way of life. We all know what this leads to in the end ee learn to think for yourself and stand against those who you blindly imitate and seek acceptance from.
:ulyin: you in two years
upload_2017-8-28_12-23-40.png

Its funny how u call islam a fairy tail. But ur the one who believes all this came from nothing. 0+0=0
according to u = 0+0=1 lol :nahgirl::chrisfreshhah:
Just because we don't know for sure how the universe came into existence doesn't mean we can excuse it away with magic(religion). Its just like how back in the day when people didn't know where rain came from, or when they would sacrifice a person to please their god(s). People try to make sense of things that they don't understand, and a super being in the sky is the easiest way for them to rationalize the world around them. But with time science always discovers the truth, and some day humanity will look back and laugh at the religions that exist today just like we look back and laugh at the Greek gods. Just because we havent found the answers to things yet doesn't mean we can fill in the blanks with religion. Instead,we find out the truth. we get something concrete. not magic and fairy tails. @fox you asked me the same question in an earlier thread.

1) Atheism is not a "belief".
2) Islam is far from rational, the only reason you believe its true is because you were raised into it and constantly told its the truth without questioning it. Its the same reason another person might say the same thing about Christianity, because they were raised into it and indoctrinated. you're both wrong.
By putting islam in the same buket as christianity shows ur ignorence. Christianity is utterly bs. Everyone in their right mind can see it. Put islam in the other is the truth and cant disprive it bc of its scientific proves and future predictions etc. But whats ur morale compass? How do know whats right and wrong?

Just because we don't know for sure how the universe came into existence doesn't mean we can excuse it away with magic(religion). Its just like how back in the day when people didn't know where rain came from, or when they would sacrifice a person to please their god(s). People try to make sense of things that they don't understand, and a super being in the sky is the easiest way for them to rationalize the world around them. But with time science always discovers the truth, and some day humanity will look back and laugh at the religions that exist today just like we look back and laugh at the Greek gods. Just because we havent found the answers to things yet doesn't mean we can fill in the blanks with religion. Instead,we find out the truth. we get something concrete. not magic and fairy tails. @fox you asked me the same question in an earlier thread.
U are contradicting ur self by saying that scientist's will find out the truth. Bc u atheists believe in evolution and that our mind was geared for survival and not truth and false.
Hahaha u cant call islam a fairy tail bc u are the one believing sonething just magically popped from non-existentence and became as it is. That can not be true bc the universe, the humans aninals nature etc is just to perfect to have been by so many coincidences. If the sun was just a little bit closer to the earth we wouldnt be able to survive. We would burn to death. And if were it were just a little bit more away from the earth we wouldnt be able to survive bc we would freeze to death.
If

Last edited:
By putting islam in the same buket as christianity shows ur ignorence. Christianity is utterly bs. Everyone in their right mind can see it. Put islam in the other is the truth and cant disprive it bc of its scientific proves and future predictions etc. But whats ur morale compass? How do know whats right and wrong?
So according to you 2B+ people are not in their right mind? The same exact thing can be said about Islam. truthfully both Christianity and Islam are wrong, the only reason you're convinced Islam is the truth is because you've been indoctrinated since birth.

My moral compass is better than hundreds of millions of Muslims. If you left Islam tomorrow would you lose all your morality? would you kill and rape at will? I don't think you would if you're a sane person. Humans have something called empathy, we know when we're doing wrong, you don't need religion to tell you not to steal, you as a human being should know that much. If you're convinced that you need religion to be moral, tell me why theres whole countries that are majority agnostic/atheist and the crime rate is not nearly as high as most/all Muslim countries? Examples: Sweden, Denmark, Norway- these countries are ranked among the best to live in and yet they're majority nonreligious, how come? Shouldn't the crime rate be out of control since you need religion for morality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts