Atheists Have No Morals

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video in my opinion was unwatchable and the Muslim guy kept throwing out strawman arguments(if they can even be called that) and made everything black and white- it was so pathetic I only got through 5mins of it. I'll respond to the 5mins I watched-

Point 1- The Muslim guy compared 2+2 always =4 to not slapping someone in the face always being true. This is not as black and white as he makes it seem and is not a fair comparison at all. 2+2 always =4,yes. slapping someone in the face is not always wrong, it depends on the situation. There's so many justifiable reasons to slap someone in the face( I bet you could think of 20 on the spot), there is not anyway, ever , that 2+2 could ever = anything other than 4.

Point 2-finetuning and the odds being against it-watch this

Using YouTube to spew viewpoints :mjlol::mjlol:

Nigga read a book
A5Evp.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
If I don't believe in a god, I am doomed to an eternity of torment by that god. The followers of that god are okay with that all the while claiming moral superiority. smfh

Last edited:
Using YouTube to spew viewpoints :mjlol::mjlol:

Nigga read a book

You're desperately trying to make something out of nothing. The point still remains. Its better to admit defeat than to try to make up shit out of thin air. would you rather I write a 10 minute response making the SAME EXACT POINT the video was making? I'm sorry, I have better things to do wuth my time. Either respond, or admit you can't.
tit for tat
It takes courage to admit defeat.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes

In our current society, I would say atheists in average have better morals than people who classify themselves as being 'religious' because there is a growing amount of hatred and intolerance that are generally sparked by 'religious' people. Religion has somehow lost its true meaning and there is an increase of culture-worship that people deem to be part of a particular religion.

This doesn't go out to everyone that truly believes what their religion's message is so there should be no crictisment of how people will be going to Hell because they are atheist or agnostic etc.

Who am I to judge for someone's beliefs? I hope you do not get any hate for your personal beliefs.

You're desperately trying to make something out of nothing. The point still remains. Its better to admit defeat than to try to make up shit out of thin air. would you rather I write a 10 minute response making the SAME EXACT POINT the video was making? I'm sorry, I have better things to do wuth my time. Either respond, or admit you can't.

It takes courage to admit defeat.
I'm not desperately tryna do anything:mjlol:

Form your own opinions young one, being a YouTube academic with your type of conviction is hilarious :russ:

Again read a book :win:

In our current society, I would say atheists in average have better morals than people who classify themselves as being 'religious' because there is a growing amount of hatred and intolerance that are generally sparked by 'religious' people.
Seems like anecdotal evidence to me.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Problem with atheists is they don't study logic thoroughly, they say stupid things like Bernard Lewis 'The universe is just there', logic was always seen as a propaeduetic science even in the Islamic tradition, it's only now with modern man that you can hold empirical science as the only acceptable evidence in the real world.

Morality might predate religion, but what is religion? Islam argues that it is based upon the primordial nature of human beings, not long ago a Oxford study proved human beings from a young age naturally seek out a creator.

The real question is, do atheists have a objective morality that doesn't change, or is their concept of morality changeable depending on the circumstances. It's all philosophy.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Morality is abstract but it is inherent in humanity irrespective of religion or non religion.

What religion does is it grounds morality, atheism can often do the opposite, just look at the first few decades of the atheist soviet union and its complete disregard for human life and rights for human beings.

Possibly in their eyes it was justifiable due to them redefining morality in the eyes of atheism.

Nietzche one of the most greatest atheists, concludes in his magnum opus that for the new atheist man to fill in these holes left behind once religion or God is removed, man himself must become God.

In other words, we define mortality based on our limited concepts of it, this will end in failure.

The study you have referenced in the first links has been debunked, I'm quite familiar with it. It did not control well for the ages of the children (the older children in the study around 11-12 were more generous across the board). It also did not control at all for the nationalities of the children. Once the variables were controlled for the results showed no difference between any of the children. There was actually a follow up study that debunked the original. I would be weary of these kind of studies and be critical with them. The Academic world often skews liberal and atheistic so their studies will reflect that. There's no real difference in morality between religious and non religious children, and that doesn't really reflect on whose more moral as a whole. Besides, you have to define morality correctly first. I could cite studies that show religious ppl (particularly Muslims) are of the most generous in terms of giving to charity (non Muslim and Muslim charities alike). Does that make them more moral? We must define these terms.

Good on you for not relying on YouTube to make your points though:win:

One question. How is Allah the most merciful if he's torturing people for eternity? Surely even i'm more merciful than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts