Atheists are amusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do know for sure, thats what the scientific method's entire purpose is. Evolution has happened there is no denying this even muslim scholars accept it.

Watch this video by a muslim biologists explaining it to you.

I'm not denying anything I'm just asking why do all humans trace back to a single woman. Isn't that weird

She-Unicorns which fly to space

Dead meat which can revive the dead

Human beings the size of dinosaurs.

Islam is a product of the 7th Century and it's sad that people continue to follow this today.

The truth would remain the truth whether it was the first or last century. The funny thing is atheists believe we came from star dust from which micro organisms slowly evolved over time until becoming the many and intelligent creatures you see today who are capable of so much, and you find those little things you mentioned as laughable. But go ahead and hit me with that funny button now since you'll have nothing further productive to add like you do. It'll make you seem like have some control.

I'm not denying anything I'm just asking why do all humans trace back to a single woman. Isn't that weird

This question you ask me comes from a lack of understanding of the idea of evolution, humans don't trace our roots back to a single woman because the process of evolution is so gradual that we cannot draw the line in the sand and say at this point the homo-sapien lineage begins. The humans of 10 thousand years ago were more evolved than the humans that lived 50 thousand years ago and so on. There isn't one instance when the human lineage started

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
The truth would remain the truth whether it was the first or last century. The funny thing is atheists believe we came from star dust from which micro organisms slowly evolved over time until becoming the many and intelligent creatures you see today who are capable of so much, and you find those little things you mentioned as laughable. But go ahead and hit me with that funny button now since you'll have nothing further productive to add like you do. It'll make you seem like have some control.

You make it seem like aliens/Jinn are comparable etc. When people speculate the real statistical possibility of there being extra-terrestrial life they're usually referring to the simplest organisms bacteria etc. A Jinn is a supernatural agent, that's supposedly able to possess people and break the Earth's orbit and survive out in space.

It's a false equivalence.

This question you ask me comes from a lack of understanding of the idea of evolution, humans don't trace our roots back to a single woman because the process of evolution is so gradual that we cannot draw the line in the sand and say at this point the homo-sapien lineage begins. The humans of 10 thousand years ago were more evolved than the humans that lived 50 thousand years ago and so on. There isn't one instance when the human lineage started
Sxb all humans trace back to one women 152 thousand years ago that scientists call mitochondrial Eve

it's not about is evolution real or not. My position is that it could be anything and. I don't really care either way. The question is, how do we decide what can be accepted as facts and what cannot? For all you or anyone knows the evidence used to back up the ToE could have been manufactured in the labs of scientists. But people choose to have belief in something to some degree. Muslims believe or messengers blindly, Christians theirs, and believers in ToE and other theories have no choice but to accept what their authority (scientists, leaders) tell us.

You don't understand, it doesn't matter who says it. An argument from authority is not what empiricism is about. We don't take it at face value because scientist x from harvard told us so, empericism is about finding out the right answer by yourself through observation and experimentation. Your argument is literally so stupid it can be justified to challenge the idea of gravity. Why do we believe in gravity? is it because Isaac Newton told us to believe it and theres a consensus that it happened and we idiots should just shut up? No its because it has been proven to be a fact and the point i'm making. You shouldn't believe in anything if it has not been proven

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
again using their own sources and saying its a fact isn't any more helpful than a Muslim showing an atheist the Quran and say "see it's written right here in the Quran"

False equivalence. Nothing in the Quran can be confirmed by anyone. If someone wants to confirm evolution they can simply become a scientist themselves and review the evidence.

Sxb all humans trace back to one women 152 thousand years ago that scientists call mitochondrial Eve

Again you fail to understand the idea of mitochondrial eve.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

"The name "Mitochondrial Eve" alludes to biblical Eve.[10] This has led to repeated misrepresentations or misconceptions in journalistic accounts on the topic. The title of "Mitochondrial Eve" is not permanently fixed to a single individual, but rather shifts forward in time over the course of human history as maternal lineages become extinct. Unlike her biblical namesake, she was not the only living human female of her time."

Understand?

Again you fail to understand the idea of mitochondrial eve.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

"The name "Mitochondrial Eve" alludes to biblical Eve.[10] This has led to repeated misrepresentations or misconceptions in journalistic accounts on the topic. The title of "Mitochondrial Eve" is not permanently fixed to a single individual, but rather shifts forward in time over the course of human history as maternal lineages become extinct. Unlike her biblical namesake, she was not the only living human female of her time."

Understand?
Why are you posting me something from Wikipedia. There where likely other humans that lived at that time. But where is the evidence the key word in here is likely, did all the offsprings if the other female die? This is why I believe evolution is just a theory not a fact.

Why are you posting me something from Wikipedia. There where likely other humans that lived at that time. But where is the evidence the key word in here is likely, did all the offsprings if the other female die? This is why I believe evolution is just a theory not a fact.
The burden of proof is on you. You are the one that claims there were no other humans living at the time, so you must provide evidence for it

You don't understand, it doesn't matter who says it. An argument from authority is not what empiricism is about. We don't take it at face value because scientist x from harvard told us so, empericism is about finding out the right answer by yourself through observation and experimentation. Your argument is literally so stupid it can be justified to challenge the idea of gravity. Why do we believe in gravity? is it because Isaac Newton told us to believe it and theres a consensus that it happened and we idiots should just shut up? No its because it has been proven to be a fact and the point i'm making. You shouldn't believe in anything if it has not been proven
Don't be dense. The average person hasn't done any experiments to confirm their beliefs. It's all through textbooks, teachers, scientists. Tell me wiilwaalan, when have you personally gone out and confirmed all this info your spouting to government? Do you want to show us this empirical evidence of yours. Your labs, anything?:gnzbryw: Or is it all from Wikipedia, Google, etc

@MadNomad some things we can confirms in person true, like most hard and mechanical sciences-however there are things especially in astrophysics that you can only really rely on textbook information fed to you.

2.) let them become scientists to personally review this info if they like that was my point! They will believe it whether or not they have examined it because scientists are an authority to them no matter how ludacris the idea.

@Jujuman - however the alien or jinn is defined doesn't matter. Some scientists believe in creatures more intelligent than humans. Is your point that because the jinn has capabilities beyond humans it's somehow illogical? I'm not following..

The burden of proof is on you. You are the one that claims there were no other humans living at the time, so you must provide evidence for it
Why should I provide evidence for that. You don't see scientists providing evedince for their claims do you?
I'm speculating just like them

Why is the burden of proof on him? Your the one who claimed their were other humans. Isn't it atheists doctrine that the burden of proof is on the one who claims the existence of an entity not the denial of it :childplease:

Why is the burden of proof on him? Your the one who claimed their were other humans. Isn't it atheists doctrine that the burden of proof is on the one who claims the existence of an entity not the denial of it :childplease:

The burden of proof is on the one that claims a proposition. You believe in Creationism which is a proposition which means the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence for it. Have you? Of course not. Then expect to have your world view challenged

Don't be dense. The average person hasn't done any experiments to confirm their beliefs. It's all through textbooks, teachers, scientists. Tell me wiilwaalan, when have you personally gone out and confirmed all this info your spouting to government? Do you want to show us this empirical evidence of yours. Your labs, anything?:gnzbryw: Or is it all from Wikipedia, Google, etc

@MadNomad some things we can confirms in person true, like most hard and mechanical sciences-however there are things especially in astrophysics that you can only really rely on textbook information fed to you. Thesis written by men before you, pictures.

@Jujuman - however the alien or jinn is defined doesn't matter. Some scientists believe in creatures more intelligent than humans. Is your point that because the jinn has capabilities beyond humans it's somehow illogical? I'm not following..

You are the type of person who is more concerned about who is disseminating the information than the actual information that is being disseminated. If the textbook states 2 + 2 = 4. I'm not going to question it because it's obvious for anyone who has a modicum of mathematical knowledge that its true.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

@MadNomad some things we can confirms in person true, like most hard and mechanical sciences-however there are things especially in astrophysics that you can only really rely on textbook information fed to you. Thesis written by men before you, pictures.

Are you talking about stuff like the big bang? Because there's solid proof behind that as well and can still be confirmed today with a really strong telescope.

Point being, science can be confirmed again and again. It's not built on faith. Religion is, which is fine with me. People can believe in magic and angles as long as they don't push that belief on others. At least not until they prove these beliefs.

The burden of proof is on the one that claims a proposition. You believe in Creationism which is a proposition which means the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence for it. Have you? Of course not. Then expect to have your world view challenged

He claimed there were no other humans, you claim there were. According to the atheists doctrine, the burden is on the one who claims the existence is it not? The burden of proof is on you or whoever came up with the notion. Is there evidence for it or not? Why are you trying to shift it to him?

Good you guys are not very sharp. Name me one major scientific theory that is not backed up with evidence
Why do you keep insulting me sxb we are having a civil debate no need for insults to prove your point. I'm not saying that evolution is wrong all I'm sorry is that it has flaws in it nothing is wrong with acknowledging the flaws of the theory.

He claimed there were no other humans, you claim there were. According to the atheists doctrine, the burden is on the one who claims the existence is it not? The burden of proof is on you or whoever came up with the notion. Is there evidence for it or not? Why are you trying to shift it to him?
I don't know why he is triggered by my comments and he is insulting me I've studied evolution and I've seen some flaws in it I even asked my teacher the same questions and he couldn't answer me.

Status
Not open for further replies.