Atheists are amusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The like to make fun of creationists for blind following as if they're not blindly following someone else. I mean you have to, unless you're out there in the sea or excavating the ground for bones you have to trust the authority of someone else. For all we know much of what we are told could be an elaborate hoax especially that which is unverifiable. Which brings me to my main point: many atheists I've noticed are the first to believe convoluted theories that can not be confirmed. Jinns= fairy tales but aliens, why not. Many atheists will swallow the words of the wheelchair guy like soup and later claim they think for themselves despite his idiotic theories like time travel. Their entire existence in to be contrarian to the concept of God/religion. They come up with their own version of religion while saying they follow none. Many scoff at the idea of a single God while happily accepting a universe created by many creators such as aliens. (No kidding an atheist guy was actually arguing this)

2.) every time religion is mentioned all atheists suddenly have a Ph.D. In physics chem, bio, bible and quranic studies. :duck:

3.) canned responses "we only follow evidence, if new evidence comes through we will gladly follow it" translation if we are told to believe something new we will believe it. Again what choice do they have? It isn't like they have the tools to discover the world, or universe alone.

The evolution theory has many holes in it I remember debating with an atheist on this site and when I showed him the inconsistencies in the theory he kept dodging my questions

The evolution theory has many holes in it I remember debating with an atheist on this site and when I showed him the inconsistencies in the theory he kept dodging my questions
About the theory of evol. They faked moon rocks for all we know they could be faking "lucy" and "cro-magnon man".

The like to make fun of creationists for blind following as if they're not blindly following someone else. I mean you have to, unless you're out there in the sea or excavating the ground for bones you have to trust the authority of someone else. For all we know much of what we are told could be an elaborate hoax especially that which is unverifiable. Which brings me to my main point: many atheists I've noticed are the first to believe convoluted theories that can not be confirmed. Jinns= fairy tales but aliens, why not. Many atheists will swallow the words of the wheelchair guy like soup and later claim they think for themselves despite his idiotic theories like time travel. Their entire existence in to be contrarian to the concept of God/religion. They come up with their own version of religion while saying they follow none. Many scoff at the idea of a single God while happily accepting a universe created by many creators such as aliens. (No kidding an atheist guy was actually arguing this)

2.) every time religion is mentioned all atheists suddenly have a Ph.D. In physics chem, bio, bible and quranic studies. :duck:

3.) canned responses "we only follow evidence, if new evidence comes through we will gladly follow it" translation if we are told to believe something new we will believe it. Again what choice do they have? It isn't like they have the tools to discover the world, or universe alone.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist, or a bible scholar to voice your opinion on logical inconsistencies you find in a proposition

Evolution is not a theory, its a fact.

This is another case of people not understanding the difference between a scientific theory https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory and the everyday use of the word "theory" which is something akin to a hypothesis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory

No its a fact, it has been confirmed by modern biologists, evolutionary biologists, paleontologists and a thousand other scientific disciplines, they all hinge on the fact that evolution happened.
Facts have to be proven and so far there is no evidence for macro evolution

Evolution is not a theory, its a fact.

This is another case of people not understanding the difference between a scientific theory https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory and the everyday use of the word "theory" which is something akin to a hypothesis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory

again using their own sources and saying its a fact isn't any more helpful than a Muslim showing an atheist the Quran and say "see it's written right here in the Quran"

Facts have to be proven and so far there are no evidence for macro evolution

There is plenty of evidence.

1. The Fossil Record: Remains of animals and plants found in sedimentary rock give us an indisputable record of past changes through vast periods of time.

2. Chemical and Anatomical Similarities : In addition to molecular similarities, most living things are alike in that they either get the energy needed for growth, repair, and reproduction directly from sunlight, by photosynthesis or they get it indirectly by consuming green plants and other organisms that eat plants.

3. Geographic Distribution of Related Species: Another clue to patterns of past evolution is found in the natural geographic distribution of related species. It is clear that major isolated land areas and island groups often evolved their own distinct plant and animal communities. For instance, before humans arrived 60-40,000 years ago, Australia had more than 100 species of kangaroos, koalas, and other marsupials but none of the more advanced terrestrial placental mammals such as dogs, cats, bears, horses. Land mammals were entirely absent from the even more isolated islands that make up Hawaii and New Zealand. Each of these places had a great number of plant, insect, and bird species that were found nowhere else in the world. The most likely explanation for the existence of Australia's, New Zealand's, and Hawaii's mostly unique biotic environments is that the life forms in these areas have been evolving in isolation from the rest of the world for millions of years.

4. Genetic Changes Over Generations: The earth's environments are constantly changing, usually in subtle and complex ways. When the changes are so great as to go beyond what most members of a population of organisms can tolerate, widespread death occurs. As Charles Darwin observed, however, not all individuals always perish. Fortunately, natural populations have genetic diversity. Those individuals whose characteristics allow them to survive an environmental crisis likely will be the only ones able to reproduce. Subsequently, their traits will be more common in the next generation--evolution of the population will have occurred.

Last edited:
No its a fact, it has been confirmed by modern biologists, evolutionary biologists, paleontologists and a thousand other scientific disciplines, they all hinge on the fact that evolution happened.
And the many messengers sent by Allah and thousands of other saints/prophets all confirm the message of islam :manny:

again using their own sources and saying its a fact isn't any more helpful than a Muslim showing an atheist the Quran and say "see it's written right here in the Quran"

Whether its written on the wall or the internet makes no difference, at the end of the day, the deciding factor is objectivity. Evolution is objectively a fact and it doesn't matter if it comes out of the mouth of a liar, or it comes out of the mouth of the most trust worthy human being, facts are facts.

Last edited:
And the many messengers sent by Allah and thousands of other saints/prophets all confirm the message of islam :manny:

Who said the idea of evolution on a macro scale and Islam are mutually exclusive ?? If you were an intelligent human being, you would realise you can accept both like many modern muslim scholars do

There is plenty of evidence.

1. The Fossil Record: Remains of animals and plants found in sedimentary rock give us an indisputable record of past changes through vast periods of time.

2. Chemical and Anatomical Similarities : In addition to molecular similarities, most living things are alike in that they either get the energy needed for growth, repair, and reproduction directly from sunlight, by photosynthesis or they get it indirectly by consuming green plants and other organisms that eat plants.

3. Geographic Distribution of Related Species: Another clue to patterns of past evolution is found in the natural geographic distribution of related species. It is clear that major isolated land areas and island groups often evolved their own distinct plant and animal communities. For instance, before humans arrived 60-40,000 years ago, Australia had more than 100 species of kangaroos, koalas, and other marsupials but none of the more advanced terrestrial placental mammals such as dogs, cats, bears, horses. Land mammals were entirely absent from the even more isolated islands that make up Hawaii and New Zealand. Each of these places had a great number of plant, insect, and bird species that were found nowhere else in the world. The most likely explanation for the existence of Australia's, New Zealand's, and Hawaii's mostly unique biotic environments is that the life forms in these areas have been evolving in isolation from the rest of the world for millions of years.

4. Genetic Changes Over Generations: The earth's environments are constantly changing, usually in subtle and complex ways. When the changes are so great as to go beyond what most members of a population of organisms can tolerate, widespread death occurs. As Charles Darwin observed, however, not all individuals always perish. Fortunately, natural populations have genetic diversity. Those individuals whose characteristics allow them to survive an environmental crisis likely will be the only ones able to reproduce. Subsequently, their traits will be more common in the next generation--evolution of the population will have occurred.
I don't disagree with anything you posted but all the things you posted are evedince to micro evolution. I will save you the trouble of searching there's no evedince for macro evolution

I don't disagree with anything you posted but all the things you posted are evedince to micro evolution. I will save you the trouble of searching there's no evedince for macro evolution

People who say "I believe in micro evolution but not macro evolution" fail to understand that Macro evolution is nothing but a series of micro evolutionary mutations. Don't you understand that tiny changes in genetics, over millions of years leads to macro evolution.

Small changes over large period of time eventually leads to large changes

And consequently, a series of small mutations in genetics over a large period of time leads to more significant changes. Very simple thing to understand

Last edited:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

She-Unicorns which fly to space

Dead meat which can revive the dead

Human beings the size of dinosaurs.

Islam is a product of the 7th Century and it's sad that people continue to follow this today.

People who say "I believe in micro evolution but not macro evolution" fail to understand that Macro evolution is nothing but a series of micro evolutionary mutations. Don't you understand that tiny changes in genetics, over millions of years leads to macro evolution.
Maybe it's a series of micro evolution or maybe it's not. We don't know for sure just look at us humans we all trace back to a single woman Why don't humans have multiple ancestors?

Last edited:
Who said the idea of evolution on a macro scale and Islam are mutually exclusive ?? If you were an intelligent human being, you would realise you can accept both like many modern muslim scholars do

it's not about is evolution real or not. My position is that it could be anything and. I don't really care either way. The question is, how do we decide what can be accepted as facts and what cannot? For all you or anyone knows the evidence used to back up the ToE could have been manufactured in the labs of scientists. But people choose to have belief in something to some degree. Muslims believe or messengers blindly, Christians theirs, and believers in ToE and other theories have no choice but to accept what their authority (scientists, leaders) tell us.

Maybe it's a series of micro evolution or maybe it's not. We don't know for sure just look at us humans we all trace back to a single women. Why don't humans have multiple ancestors?

We do know for sure, thats what the scientific method's entire purpose is. Evolution has happened there is no denying this even muslim scholars accept it.

Watch this video by a muslim biologists explaining it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending