Atheist-Muslim War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There are people in the world who've left their exes but still mentions them constantly and when they mention them, it's never positive. They even mention them in inappropriate situations such as in a restaurant with a new date because they can't just let it go.

OP, you're one of those people.
Thousands are being killed in the name of Islam and millions of women are forced into bee keeper suits and prevented from learning. Some even need a male guardian (adult women need guardians) in Saudi Arabia. There's plenty to criticize.

There are people in the world who've left their exes but still mentions them constantly and when they mention them, it's never positive. They even mention them in inappropriate situations such as in a restaurant with a new date because they can't just let it go.

OP, you're one of those people.
I don't think the Bishop goes on dates. He told me he's a eunuch.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Thousands are being killed in the name of Islam and millions of women are forced into bee keeper suits and prevented from learning. Some even need a male guardian (adult women need guardians) in Saudi Arabia. There's plenty to criticize.
Saudi Arabia isn't the best example, you know this.

Let's take a look at this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

Tell me, how many of those wars are based on religion? Not many.

In fact, I'd say religion has saved more people because it is sometimes only thing groups of people have in common. Obviously I can't prove the negative anyway.

You fail to realise that people believe out of their choice, and vast majority of Muslims do believe out of choice even if they sin and even if they're born with Islam. Yes, there are people who are forced into Islam, but like Islam says, those who believe, are a believer. Those are forced into Islam, do not believe, therefore is not a believer.

We discuss about Islam because we want to improve our faith. You discuss about Islam for what? Convince somebody to leave Islam? Maybe, but you'll be spending hours and hours. This website isn't even a good place for it anyway.

I'm asking you to give it up not because I believe you're wrong, but because your obsession with Islam is unhealthy.

As long as Islam exists, you will spend hours of your time every week writing about Islam. Is this really what you wanted?

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
There's no harm in it at all and I don't mind it. This website is addicting, I have a computer at work and I can't help it. :lolbron:
189.gif

This thread did alright :ehh: even though it was one against the world. @The_Cosmos @Jujuman and @McLovin would've been great back up but they don't come here anymore
Everything to say about Islam, I've said before anyways
Nobody can insult Islam. They will be zapped by Allah
you should check this section more sxb, some of the shit I used to write here when we were laandheer, Allah should've turned me into roast beef by now :dead:

This thread did alright :ehh: even though it was one against the world. @The_Cosmos @Jujuman and @McLovin would've been great back up but they don't come here anymore
Everything to say about Islam, I've said before anyways

you should check this section more sxb, some of the shit I used to write here when we were laandheer, Allah should've turned me into roast beef by now :dead:
How many kafirs are there on this site? What are some good threads on Murtad-Muslim warfare? This always brings out the best karbaash.

The Arch Bishop fled in terror when I pulled some evolution on him.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How many kafirs are there on this site? What are some good threads on Murtad-Muslim warfare? This always brings out the best karbaash.

The Arch Bishop fled in terror when I pulled some evolution on him.
Warya calm the f*ck down. What evolution? Do you even know what evolution is? I dare you to explain evolution.

Open kaafirs are about 40% and secular/non-practicing are another 20%, so 60%. And the 40% who are Muslims are "moderate" Muslims that say shit like they don't believe in hadiths.
40% of these cats are ahlul kufr? Not surprised at all. The wahabbis have done a good job chasing people away from spirituality. I read a Winnipeg poll that says 10% of Saudis are atheists. The trend is even more pronounced for Iranians.

Give me a list of the kuffar here. I have to DM them my own especially tailored da'wah videos. Zakir Naik's got nothing on me. I have converted many wayward hoes, hobos, and heifers. You're next son.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
40% of these cats are ahlul kufr? Not surprised at all. The wahabbis have done a good job chasing people away from spirituality. I read a Winnipeg poll that says 10% of Saudis are atheists. The trend is even more pronounced for Iranians.

Give me a list of the kuffar here. I have to DM them my own especially tailored da'wah videos. Zakir Naik's got nothing on me. I have converted many wayward hoes, hobos, and heifers. You're next son.
Winnipeg does polls on Saudi atheists? Or is it an auto correct because youre used to typing winnipeg? You live in Winnipeg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending