Atheist Lawrence Krauss Tries To Rationalise Incest

Who won the debate

• Lawrence Krauss - Atheism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamza Zortis or whatever his name is a fundamentalist idiot. People like him are the result of ten generations of inbreeding. That's why he's against incest. He's seen the toll its taken on his IQ.

I don't agree with Krauss on that statement

But the thing about atheism is that people like Dawkins, Harris and Krauss don't have holy books or Hadiths. An individual can follow their own rules and merely agree with other people, that's it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The brother sister thing is disgusting but remember your role model Muhammad married a 6 year old child (could barely talk at 3). He also murdered unarmed prisoners out of rage, sort of like al shabab. Have some perspective guys.

Apollo

VIP

But the thing about atheism is that people like Dawkins, Harris and Krauss don't have holy books or Hadiths. An individual can follow their own rules and merely agree with other people, that's it.

(((Sam Harris)))
(((Lawrence Krauss)))

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

This is hard to understand for Muslims because they can't escape their perspective. They project their beliefs onto atheists: since they rigidly follow the teachings of a prophet, they assume atheists must be doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending