Atheist have no morals, they have no obligations to anyone.

I asked you a very simple question and you responded with an evasion, @Luciddreamer

I simply asked you whether you are Muslim and you ducked the question.

So I'll answer for you. You are satanic. Your own words show it.

You gotta own your darker sides edoo, instead of labeling it shaytan

Once you embrace the dark side you wont fear it and you get a better and deeper

understanding.

The downside of this is that you wont have a scapegoat to blame.

And you become responsible for your nature.

For some, that responsibility becomes

a overwhelming burden but it can be carried if you make yourself stronger.

Thats where meditation comes in handy.

But in Quran again and again we are told to blame Shaitaan.

Of course ownership is important, and that is why u ask for forgiveness in Allaah swt, your dua and tobba is part of the ownership

why are u defending shaitaan? Maybe u r one?

Maybe i am

then in the SSpot awards, you (a devil) specifically single me out:

the most insane : @Omar del Sur

you don't really know about reading books but you sure know how to get into detail about channeling satanic forces......

it is an honor that a mouthpiece of Shaytaan would single me out as his enemy....

Last edited:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
therefore a kaffir

and one clearly with an anti-Islam agenda

the quote is from

"Oct 29, 2019" in case there's any more lying about me digging up stuff from 2017
Dude you fucked up. By calling someone who believes in God, a kafir. You have transgressed. You have judged him to be a disbeliever of God. When he, himself believes in God. You put yourself in a high position. You judged him, when only ALLAH can judge him. He believes, thats enough for us. If he denies Gods existence, then he is kafir "by his own words". Dont call people kafir so lightly. If you are a believer, you should stop sitting in Allahs chair. Its reserved to Him, and him alone.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I asked you a very simple question and you responded with an evasion, @Luciddreamer

I simply asked you whether you are Muslim and you ducked the question.

So I'll answer for you. You are satanic. Your own words show it.

you don't really know about reading books but you sure know how to get into detail about channeling satanic forces......

it is an honor that a mouthpiece of Shaytaan would single me out as his enemy....

Dont flatter yourself, im a human just like yourself, no matter what you tell yourself.

Im suprised you never heard about Carl Jungs work,
take a look, although it would be a waste on you.

Dude you fucked up. By calling someone who believes in God, a kafir. You have transgressed. You have judged him to be a disbeliever of God. When he, himself believes in God. You put yourself in a high position. You judged him, when only ALLAH can judge him. He believes, thats enough for us. If he denies Gods existence, then he is kafir "by his own words". Dont call people kafir so lightly. If you are a believer, you should stop sitting in Allahs chair. Its reserved to Him, and him alone.

What?

Believing in God does not qualify someone as a Muslim. Christians believe in God but the Jews and Christians are still kuffar.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Luciddreamer yes you're a human who is a devil

giphy.gif

AhmedSmelly

What?

Believing in God does not qualify someone as a Muslim. Christians believe in God but the Jews and Christians are still kuffar.
Kafir is someone who does not believe in God. Someone who rejects Gods existence. Believing in God does qualify someone to be a believer but not a Muslim believer.

The jews and christians you are calling Kafir are People of the Book. They were never called kafirs. Get your head straight. Allah will ask you, at the day of judgement. Why you called someone a non-believer. When the individual claimed he is a believer. He may not believe in religion, but he believes in God. And its God, who can bring him closer to him.

Read about Islam and come back to me. You dont even have the basic grasp of what our religion is about. Calling someone repeatedly a non-believer, when the accused person is saying he is a believer of God. IS FUCKED UP. You are deranged Devil @Omar del Sur . @Luciddreamer may be declaring himself a devil. But you are the devil by inappropriately accusing people of atheism.

Kafir is someone who does not believe in God. Someone who rejects Gods existence. Believing in God does qualify someone to be a believer but not a Muslim believer.

The jews and christians you are calling Kafir are People of the Book. They were never called kafirs. Get your head straight. Allah will ask you, at the day of judgement. Why you called someone a non-believer. When the individual claimed he is a believer. He may not believe in religion, but he believes in God. And its God, who can bring him closer to him.

Read about Islam and come back to me. You dont even have the basic grasp of what our religion is about. Calling someone repeatedly a non-believer, when the accused person is saying he is a believer of God. IS FUCKED UP. You are deranged Devil @Omar del Sur . @Luciddreamer may be declaring himself a devil. But you are the devil by inappropriately accusing people of atheism.

Okay. So I am a devil because I declare Christians and Jews are kuffar?

Well- I declare that Christians and Jews are kuffar.

It is not controversial that they are kuffar.

I also declare that pork is haraam

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

And I declare that you're kinda dumb

And I declare that you're kinda dumb

A month ago, you said

"Anarchist communist here, I'm glad to see a Somali comrade

Nov 5, 2019"

then in this thread you said you're a Muslim. I would like you to explain your ideology.

As an alleged Anarchist-Communist-Muslim don't you feel a duty to explain your ideology to the world and spread your philosophy?

AhmedSmelly

you sound to me like a modern conservative muslim. Who say Hitler did nothing wrong or Jews deserved to be tortured and killed. There is a reason why many people do not want to confine themselves in a religious box. YOU are the reason, you are making Islam look worse than Nazi ideology. Spouting dumb shit. You are the evil in our mist, and should be mentally evaluated. You are why many people dont call themselves muslims. They dont want to be associated with dumb Cult follower like you.

You are told to bark, you bark. Where does your Islamic views come from. Right from the anus of your other cult followers. You ate shit, so stop barking. Its spewing all over the image of Islam. You are an indoctrinated dog. Never allowed to think critically. Your views are not your own, its the view of many muslim cult followers.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
you sound to me like a modern conservative muslim. Who say Hitler did nothing wrong or Jews deserved to be tortured and killed. There is a reason why many people do not want to confine themselves in a religious box. YOU are the reason, you are making Islam look worse than Nazi ideology. Spouting dumb shit. You are the evil in our mist, and should be mentally evaluated. You are why many people dont call themselves muslims. They dont want to be associated with dumb Cult follower like you.

You are told to bark, you bark. Where does your Islamic views come from. Right from the anus of your other cult followers. You ate shit, so stop barking. Its spewing all over the image of Islam. You are an indoctrinated dog. Never allowed to think critically. Your views are not your own, its the view of many muslim cult followers.

giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
I already explained it in an earlier post but in short, people always believe in something whether that something is a religion, theory or an ideology. and that Something will take religions place. Also, what do you mean it doesn't matter? at the end of the day, they are alive and are humans. They kinda have to care.
They don’t have to care, you die and it’s all pointless anyways no consequences, might as well go crazy

VixR

Veritas
Morality was conferred upon humanity by God. In my opinion, there is no intrinsic right or wrong in atheism, but only laws created and enforced by men in power in order to maintain their power. The notion that humans have a natural affinity for morality is silly - the only affinity the base human has is survival. Atheists don't do "bad" things because they fear the consequences, legal or otherwise, not because they are innately good people
In that vein, religious people are not innately good people either, since they fear the consequences of a being they have faith in, whom they believe will punish them for their actions in place of the law they fear alongside the atheist, except that the latter (law) is provable.

In that vein, religious people are not innately good people either, since they fear the consequences of a being they have faith in, whom they believe will punish them for their actions in place of the law they fear alongside the atheist, except that the latter (law) is provable.

Walaal, I agree with that. I believe that human beings are inherently neutral. People do things to obtain reward or avoid punishment. I think people become good or evil with time and repetitive deeds, and eventually it becomes a habit that is internalized and becomes part of their character. I believe separately that there is a universal morality that was created by God that distinguishes between good and evil, but that isn't the same as innate human nature in my opinion

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I don't believe in objective morality.

Morality is fundamentally influenced by external influences and experiences. What my moral compass deem as wrong might not be wrong according to your moral compass. Reality is if objective morality existed then we would see it but we don't. what we can clearly see is that different societies have different standards on what they consider to be wrong or right. In some cultures having sexual intercourse with donkeys is allowed and deemed as good whilst in other cultures having sexual intercourse with animals, in general, might earn you years in jail.
We’re on the same page.

Human morality can’t be objective. We don’t have that uniformity. The same things we agree are bad in one society, a next society disagrees, and even if they do agree, it’s not often they’d agree on the severity of the crime and its punishment. Or time passes, and the morality of that same society changes.

The only reason we seem to have some themes like murder, stealing, etc, being commonly viewed negatively cross-culturally has to do with the obvious affinity preventing those incidents has on the survival and cohesion of the group. Many other crimes are not as obvious, and that’s where variation occurs.

As for religious morality, if one wants to argue that morality is sourced from god and religion, you can no longer refer to it as “objective reality”.

If something is moral because god says its moral, it’s not objective morality. It’s subjective morality. People are made to follow the proposed guidelines because god commanded it, not because it’s “objectively moral”. We don’t have to agree with God’s commands morally. That’s the complete opposite of what religion preaches.

Trending

Latest posts