Atheism

why did u even leave islam in the first place
I never felt spiritually connected to it, I have no hatred or animosity against islam. I believe anyone can follow their own beliefs and religions in peace, however I hate the hypocrisy of some Muslim criticising atheist or other beliefs while throwing a tantrum if the same is done to them.

I never felt spiritually connected to it, I have no hatred or animosity against islam. I believe anyone can follow their own beliefs and religions in peace, however I hate the hypocrisy of some Muslim criticising atheist or other beliefs while throwing a tantrum if the same is done to them.
did u try being spiritually connected?

there is nothing wrong with criticising islam ik its the truth so i dont find offense to it but many ppl that do this offend muslims there are ways to do it peacefully

Garaad diinle

 
Why so serious? It's post such as these that brings up the inner insecurity's in atheist that ends up in a jumbled mess of emotionally charged unintelligible post. This is good for them i think it's time for healing.

How the f*ck can person become an atheist 😂 personally am afraid from this mother fuckers I mean they don’t believe in anything how do u even live like this just wake up, eat and sleep in repeat. I think they r sycophants just my opinion
They just live like animals or plants would

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Yh it’s crazy they don’t believe in a creator but at the end of the day it’s their choice and Allah will judge them for whatever they believed.

Remember even a prophet (Nuh AS) son was a disbeliever even tho his father is a noble person to Allah ? So yh it’s crazy
Surprising yes, Nabi Nuh (AS) descendant was Nimrud and he was a disbeliever. The question is why tf is he?! Makes me want to slap the shit out of him. Good riddance the dumbass died. We don’t need his retarded genes passed down.
CB1BB8F4-E831-4704-95BE-58A9CE4F10E8.png

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
It’s not so difficult to imagine people having different beliefs/lack of beliefs as us. Look around you and see how different each and every person looks and acts. I am not an atheist but I think a lot of people turn to atheism because we cannot see God.

Human beings are very visual in nature, and so we often cannot understand things that extend pas the scope of our vision. If you don’t already have a strong conviction in and love for the religion you were born in, atheism isn’t that far fetched. Just pray that they are guided and leave them be, no need for all this vitriol. And you can absolutely have morals without being religious.

It’s not so difficult to imagine people having different beliefs/lack of beliefs as us. Look around you and see how different each and every person looks and acts. I am not an atheist but I think a lot of people turn to atheism because we cannot see God.

Human beings are very visual in nature, and so we often cannot understand things that extend pas the scope of our vision. If you don’t already have a strong conviction in and love for the religion you were born in, atheism isn’t that far fetched. Just pray that they are guided and leave them be, no need for all this vitriol. And you can absolutely have morals without being religious.
we were just arguing that the majority of people without moral are atheist/not religious. Ofc you can

Surprising yes, Nabi Nuh (AS) descendant was Nimrud and he was a disbeliever. The question is why tf is he?! Makes me want to slap the shit out of him. Good riddance the dumbass died. We don’t need his retarded genes passed down.
View attachment 254151

The people of Ad and Thamud was literally the direct descendents of Sham who was the son of Nabi Nuh and they was disbelievers .

The funny thing is that
The people of Ad came first and they got punished then the people of Thamud got punished

Guess what
There was like 70-100 years difference from the people of Ad to the people of Thamud
How the hell are u ignoring the punishment from the people who got punished many years ago like ?

Trending

Latest posts