At what age do you think a man should marry?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We talk about women’s age in marriage often, but when should a man start his family?

personally I think as soon as it is financially feasible as I personally would not want to be 40 with an infant I wanna always be involved in family life.

I am interested in hearing SSpot’s thoughts on this.

when should a man be married?

Older men's sperm is no good, it causes alot of genetic defects. They are genetic terrorists.

I'd only marry a man over 26 as a third or fourth husband. No good as a first husband.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why do you say this lol
Cuz most likely she will ask for a divorce, you will lose all your money and go bankrupt and when you find out she played you from the start yall start crying "bytches aint shit" :susp:

Atleast this way you simp ass niggas will have money to give to the next qaxba you wanna cuff :manny:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Older men's sperm is no good, it causes alot of genetic defects. They are genetic terrorists.

Their biological clock is ticking. I'd only marry a man over 26 as a third or fourth husband. No good as a first husband.
Hoe
IMG_7377.GIF

I'd only marry a man over 26 as a third or fourth husband. No good as a first husband.
Women have a shorter tick and are the actual supposed ''genetic terrorists''

Trending

Latest posts