At the UN, the US says “China unleash pandemic on the world”. China replies “don’t fault us that you couldn’t control it”. (Who’s at fault )

5DBED003-E52B-4B70-9E6C-7D02F89D41AE.gif

Reborn
how can China even have the nerves to blame

it’s like I crash into you and blame you

It's true they couldn't control and dismissed it as if it was a flu and would go away with the summer heat:mjlol:

This is a better analogy
I crash into you and we're both hurt.I go to the hospital but you continue driving hurting yourself more and end up solely blaming me for it whilst in reality you didn't help yourself and put money over lives.

Reborn
I wouldn’t have blamed them for this if they were more open from the beginning. They lied to the world saying this disease isn’t contiguous while they all knew it was.

It was declared contagious in January andit was declared as a world wide pandemic.

Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan got their first case around the same time as America but mortality rates are significantly different.Did the news travel slower there or did they dismish the threat of the virus? It's the later.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's true they couldn't control and dismissed it as if it was a flu and would go away with the summer heat:mjlol:

This is a better analogy
I crash into you and we're both hurt.I go to the hospital but you continue driving hurting yourself more and end up solely blaming me for it whilst in reality you didn't help yourself and put money over lives.

Wooow! :cosbyhmm:

what an analogy

it makes sense

Trending

Latest posts