AT LEAST 9 DEAD, 50 injured in Berlin TERROR ATTACK after accepting 2 MILLION ungrateful migrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Wtf is wrong with you @AbdiJohnson

These 2 million migrants are 99% grateful, it took 2 years to find a horror story about these migrants who have been nothing but good people.

Imagine if this rhetoric was being said against people like your parents 20 years ago.

TheLibertarianQuiche

I love how Somalis here are ing on this forum. Imagine if this shit was being said about you/your parents in '91 FFS.

I don't care if you are Atheist, Trans or Non-Binary, the non-muslims see you as muslim simply because your country is.

Its so easy to be on the other side of the fence ing about others not remembering you were in that situation not long ago.

I love how Somalis here are ing on this forum. Imagine if this shit was being said about you/your parents in '91 FFS.

I don't care if you are Atheist, Trans or Non-Binary, the non-muslims see you as muslim simply because your country is.

Its so easy to be on the other side of the fence ing about others not remembering you were in that situation not long ago.
not everyone parents came here as a refugee though. speak for yourself.

TheLibertarianQuiche

not everyone parents came here as a refugee though. speak for yourself.

My parents didn't. But I'm not talking about refugees, I'm talking about immigration from Muslim countries in general because thats whats on the table. People want to ban Muslim immigration in all forms, they don't care if you are a Somali atheist if u have Adnan Ahmad as your name.

See how AJ doesn't use the word refugees he says migrants. Because thats what we are to them, they don't differentiate.

My parents didn't. But I'm not talking about refugees, I'm talking about immigration from Muslim countries in general because thats whats on the table. People want to ban Muslim immigration in all forms, they don't care if you are a Somali atheist if u have Adnan Ahmad as your name.
nah people claim atheist/christian all the time to immigrate because the process is way easier. this isn't something new.

TheLibertarianQuiche

tbh its for the best. islam doesn't belong in the west.

That being said you don't belong in the west? Don't say that unless you don't live in the west.

How?? Christianity is as if not more violent? Most of the atrocities to this day have been committed by Christians??

That being said you don't belong in the west? Don't say that unless you don't live in the west.

How?? Christianity is as if not more violent? Most of the atrocities to this day have been committed by Christians??
im an atheist....islam isn't a race its a religion. christianity is violent too...i hate all religions equally. but do you think christianity belongs in muslim countries? should christians flood somalia and build churches and have laws made to make them feel more at home in your countries? no. if y'all are intolerant why do you want others to be tolerant of you and cater to your needs? i hate white people but i feel bad for them and their stupidity.

TheLibertarianQuiche

im an atheist....islam isn't a race its a religion. christianity is violent too...i hate all religions equally. but do you think christianity belongs in muslim countries? should christians flood somalia and build churches and have laws made to make them feel more at home in your countries? no. if y'all are intolerant why do you want others to be tolerant of you and cater to your needs? i hate white people but i feel bad for them and their stupidity.

1.Yes you are an atheist with a muslim background and to an immigration officer you are the same as Abdullah Muhammad
2. No one is flooding any country, no western country has over 11% muslims. Muslims don't get preferential treatment, in fact in Australia where I come from, employers 9/10 times don't employ people with muslim backgrounds which includes yourself.
3. Just because Saudi Arabia is intolerant doesn't mean Muslims are: Turkey, Bangladesh, Indonesia are examples of countries with more women heads of state than America.
4. The last time whites flooded Somalia it took us 80 years to get them out and we did it peacefully.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Shia's caused most of the shit we are in. America went into Iraq because Shi'a calaacal. ISIS grew power over Shite discrimination against muslims. Shites had a hand in destabilising Bahrain, Syria and Lebanon. Wherever they go they cause shit to hit the fan with their purported superiority.

1.Yes you are an atheist with a muslim background and to an immigration officer you are the same as Abdullah Muhammad
2. No one is flooding any country, no western country has over 11% muslims. Muslims don't get preferential treatment, in fact in Australia where I come from, employers 9/10 times don't employ people with muslim backgrounds which includes yourself.
3. Just because Saudi Arabia is intolerant doesn't mean Muslims are: Turkey, Bangladesh, Indonesia are examples of countries with more women heads of state than America.
4. The last time whites flooded Somalia it took us 80 years to get them out and we did it peacefully.
1) i carry a canadian passport and never had issues travelling to other countries and staying long term. my background has less importance when compared to my passport and travel history
2) muslims are folding european countries in mass numbers (undercover africans included). in canada they don't allow discrimination and I've gotten preferential treatment plenty of times when looking for jobs and applying to uni since they need to meet a quota of non white people
3) never said anything about feminism. that has a lot more to do with culture then religion. sadly somalis have a lot more in common with arabs then they do turks or Indonesians.
4)well if you saw them as cancerous then the feeling is mutual when you flood their countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending