AT LEAST 9 DEAD, 50 injured in Berlin TERROR ATTACK after accepting 2 MILLION ungrateful migrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
More moderate? Waad riyoneysa. This will force them to be more religious.
i highly doubt that. I've seen more muslim apologists then salafists these days. all these muslims in the west are trying extra hard to please white people and showing what a "modern muslim" (real thing, google it) looks like. writing letters to good and a gay imaam is the first step lol

Apollo

VIP
Germany is a big country (for European standards - 9 times the population of Somalia).

Of course occasionally you will have lunatics who do terrorism, but the country is very safe overall.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I'm actually glad that hate against muslims exist because it will force muslims to become more moderate and change some of the fuckery that saudiarabia puts out as "true islam".

No the exact opposite will happen. Groups like ISIS will use this as an opportunity to sway people.

Give a very good reason for people to unite and come together against a common enemy. That will end well for sure :kanyehmm:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm actually glad that hate against muslims exist because it will force muslims to become more moderate and change some of the fuckery that saudiarabia puts out as "true islam".

"I'm actually glad that hate against blacks exist because it will force blacks to become more civilized and change some of the fuckery that the New Black Panther Party puts out as black pride."

Apollo

VIP
Foreigners tend to portray Merkel as a total left-winger, but in reality she is Conservative/Right-wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts