At least 4 dead and 7 injured following explosion in Bossaso

cow

VIP
AUN,

what's up with somalis and posting dead bodies all over facebook. Cannot imagine how the families are feeling seeing their relatives shredded bodies all over social media.

AUN,

what's up with somalis and posting dead bodies all over facebook. Cannot imagine how the families are feeling seeing their relatives shredded bodies all over social media.
It's a question of different sensitivities. People back home don't have the same reaction when they see images of dead people, it doesn't affect them the same.

cow

VIP
It's a question of different sensitivities. People back home don't have the same reaction when they see images of dead people, it doesn't affect them the same.

i don't know i don't think anyone wants to see blown up bodies even if they are from somalia.

i don't know i don't think anyone wants to see blown up bodies even if they are from somalia.
I'm not saying they wish to see it, people back home just don't have the same visceral reaction to it that people in dibadaha do. Hence why it's more common you'll see them filming and posting it.