At least 10 Dead in Mogadishu Car Bombing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I heard they kill anyone that even leaves their group. Is that true?
I dunno about that but they've become even more dangerous since they got pushed out of their strongholds, they probably have ties to the business community. The most effective way to deal with them is to stranglehold their means of income which they gain through protection racket extorting local businesses and it's as I said before through security, they work like ISIS did pre-Syrian Civil War and it's through mafia-like rackets. It's quite xaasid to expect a guy working for some branch office of some xawaalad in a small tuulo to not pay protection money when his and possibly even his family's life is on the line when the governmetn can't do it's job protecting people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Have some respect and don't derail

And it was the Somali Armed Forces headed by commander in chief HSM and AMISOM forces headed by Bantus that freed Kismayo from AL Shabaab in 2012 (your city).
How am I derailing you muppet yet you derailing yourself tell me what has kismayo got to do with this? Back to the topic at hand, there's many hawiye al shabaab sympathisers that's why most of hawiye territory is controlled by al shabaab.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I dunno about that but they've become even more dangerous since they got pushed out of their strongholds, they probably have ties to the business community. The most effective way to deal with them is to stranglehold their means of income which they gain through protection racket extorting local businesses and it's as I said before through security, they work like ISIS did pre-Syrian Civil War and it's through mafia-like rackets. It's quite xaasid to expect a guy working for some branch office of some xawaalad in a small tuulo to not pay protection money when his and possibly even his family's life is on the line when the governmetn can't do it's job protecting people.

Yea, they need to be flushed out of Jubbaland and SWS properly. I know Jubbaland is making good progress but today they are hardly in a situation to do what is required. Jubbaland is more pressing though because the Jubba river valley has been the ancesteral home of al shabab. When ever they loose they come scurrying back there.

Al Shabab can easily be dealt with too, thats the saddest thing. Any semi competent and motivated force can crush them, we saw that in March when they went to Garacad and were defeated. They are nothing when they are met by a proper force. They have gotten to the stage where they are kidnapping children to make them combatants. I hope the new FG take things seriously.

the police should release the names and clan wises of those suicide bombers caught in action,the public will love that and profiling will become easier.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yea, they need to be flushed out of Jubbaland and SWS properly. I know Jubbaland is making good progress but today they are hardly in a situation to do what is required. Jubbaland is more pressing though because the Jubba river valley has been the ancesteral home of al shabab. When ever they loose they come scurrying back there.

Al Shabab can easily be dealt with too, thats the saddest thing. Any semi competent and motivated force can crush them, we saw that in March when they went to Garacad and were defeated. They are nothing when they are met by a proper force. They have gotten to the stage where they are kidnapping children to make them combatants. I hope the new FG take things seriously.
The problem in Jubbaland it that the KDF don't want to defeat them, they want to contain them there while they build their shitty wall and besides it's not that the army can't defeat them it the fact that they aren't paid properly. They sent kids up in central, they only use their more trained and battlehardened fighters for battles like ceelcadde. The situation in the FG is quite the example of the problems we have in regular somali society with short sighted self-interests, nepotism and qabyaalad, the swamp needs to be drained, I see no other way forward tbh.

the police should release the names and clan wises of those suicide bombers caught in action,the public will love that and profiling will become easier.
The only ones who'll suffer from that are minority clans, there won't be any blowback on any a major clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending