At least 10 Dead in Mogadishu Car Bombing

Status
Not open for further replies.
These attacks are most of the time carried out at end of a month. I don't know what it means but, the days between the 25th and 30th of each month or every second month are becoming ritually bloody days where innocent lives are extinguished. I didn't pay much attention to it until i came across some guy's post on somnet pointing this reccurring pattern out, and I must say, that dude was spot on.

Aun to the innocent people that perished in this attack.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim, the whole city is full of al shabaab, illahay ba kugu dharshee look how many Bantu troops in this city burundi, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Congo yet the city is swamp & a fertile ground for terrorists, hmost of hawiye are al shabaab sympathisers that's why most of their land is occupied by al shabaab, 25 years these terrorist sympathisers have held us back as a nation smh

you cant prevent someone who is on suicidal mission,but if the mayor and his advisors take into account to deport/restrict the iidor people who are mostly terrorists it might help.otherwise suicide bombings will be athing of normal in this city.

just tell the non-natives of this city to leave and confiscate their property,there is no other way to de-multiculturise and prevent such terrorist suicides.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No amount of preparedness by the law enforcement can stop these attacks. To stop them we have to defeat al-shabab for real.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AUN

Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim, the whole city is full of al shabaab, illahay ba kugu dharshee look how many Bantu troops in this city burundi, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Congo yet the city is swamp & a fertile ground for terrorists, hmost of hawiye are al shabaab sympathisers that's why most of their land is occupied by al shabaab, 25 years these terrorist sympathisers have held us back as a nation smh
you cant prevent someone who is on suicidal mission,but if the mayor and his advisors take into account to deport/restrict the iidor people who are mostly terrorists it might help.otherwise suicide bombings will be athing of normal in this city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Galaeri

These attacks are most of the time carried out at end of a month. I don't know what it means but, the days between the 25th and 30th of each month or every second month are becoming ritually bloody days where innocent lives are extinguished. I didn't pay much attention to it until i came across some guy's post on somnet pointing this reccurring pattern out, and I must say, that dude was spot on.

Aun to the innocent people that perished in this attack.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the racquet they are running. They extort business and attack them when they don't pay up. Really terrifying, they do it with such ease and with impunity.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wonder if it has anything to do with the racquet they are running. They extort business and attack them when they don't pay up. Really terrifying, they do it with such ease and with impunity.
The problem is the government isn't provided adequate security, like for example lets say I snitched on some al shabab guy, who's going to protect me from reprisals? No one, I'll end up having my head lobbed off.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why gather on threads like these to calaacal? Pay your respects and move along.
everyone has a right to condemn & speak up against terrorist sympathisers, why would you want to silence them? Unless you're a terrorist sympathiser yourself.

Galaeri

The problem is the government isn't provided adequate security, like for example lets say I snitched on some al shabab guy, who's going to protect me from reprisals? No one, I'll end up having my head lobbed off.

I heard they kill anyone that even leaves their group. Is that true?

Illahay u naxariisto your blackened heart, we can't solve the problem unless we deal with the root cause which is terrorist sympathisers.
Have some respect and don't derail

And it was the Somali Armed Forces headed by commander in chief HSM and AMISOM forces headed by Bantus that freed Kismayo from AL Shabaab in 2012 (your city).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts