ASWJ pushed out of Dhusamareb

This fake state should completely be under FGS control, similiar to Benadir. Federalism doesn't work when a whole gobol is made up of underdeveloped towns.

This is a clear warning to my central Somalia brothers, Federalism is hyped by Puntland to weaken FGS and let them have a monopoly in the area. It is a long winded play to remove southern and central somalis power in Somali politics.

Remember, before a government it was kenadiid and various sultanates who ruled the area by working with the British, Italians and Ethiopians. This allowed them to acquire arms and oppress the are.

The lack of FGS presence means you will always have little to no funding , since your base is in Xamar and all taxation is spent there.

Galmudug should be completely under FGS control and built up through local taxation and taxation stemming from Xamar.

Governers/mayors can be elected etc. Every time i see this it pains me badly, we are regressing in every front!

I have never met kinder and more wadani people then reer Guriceel/Dhusomareeb etc. It seems there is a plot to weaken wadanis and strengthen traitors.
When ignorant practices like qabilnimo matter more than any concept of nation, this is the result.

The ELECTIONS are based on qabil, the FEDERAL STATES are based on qabil !

This whole system needs to be dismantled not replicated in Koonfur.
Somalis are too set in their ways to change overnight, our only option is to work with what we have atm. However, always turning to violence to sort out problems is unacceptable and useless.

World

VIP
The federal government should stay out of the internal affairs of Galmudug, they are propping up this paper state. Let ASWJ conquer it and free it from Al Shabab.

cow

VIP
The federal government should stay out of the internal affairs of Galmudug, they are propping up this paper state. Let ASWJ conquer it and free it from Al Shabab.

It's a failed paper state, propped up by farmaajo. They have no real army or institutions. Qoor Qoor is in mogadishu while dhuusamareeb burns. The VP cali ciid also in mogadishu.

This fake state should completely be under FGS control, similiar to Benadir. Federalism doesn't work when a whole gobol is made up of underdeveloped towns.

This is a clear warning to my central Somalia brothers, Federalism is hyped by Puntland to weaken FGS and let them have a monopoly in the area. It is a long winded play to remove southern and central somalis power in Somali politics.

Remember, before a government it was kenadiid and various sultanates who ruled the area by working with the British, Italians and Ethiopians. This allowed them to acquire arms and oppress the are.

The lack of FGS presence means you will always have little to no funding , since your base is in Xamar and all taxation is spent there.

Galmudug should be completely under FGS control and built up through local taxation and taxation stemming from Xamar.

Governers/mayors can be elected etc. Every time i see this it pains me badly, we are regressing in every front!

I have never met kinder and more wadani people then reer Guriceel/Dhusomareeb etc. It seems there is a plot to weaken wadanis and strengthen traitors.

It's a failed paper state, propped up by farmaajo. They have no real army or institutions. Qoor Qoor is in mogadishu while dhuusamareeb burns. The VP cali ciid also in mogadishu.

All you three above have 1 thing in common, and that is you are all stateless looma oyaan langaabs under the Subjugation of a powerful clans in your respective states (Somaliland and Jubaland), and this is why you are all wishing evil on Galmudug.

But guess what Galmudug has won today, not only has the Ahlu-suufis biggest General being killed but their Deegaan HQ Bohol has been captured, the remaining Ahlu-suufis fled to Cabudwaaq which Galmudug Army will head there soon.

1652453551945.png

Bohol iyo Daraawiishta Galmudug

bidenkulaha

GalYare
All you three above have 1 thing in common, and that is you are all stateless looma oyaan langaabs under the Subjugation of a powerful clans in your respective states (Somaliland and Jubaland), and this is why you are all wishing evil on Galmudug.

But guess what Galmudug has won today, not only has the Ahlu-suufis biggest General being killed but their Deegaan HQ Bohol has been captured, the remaining Ahlu-suufis fled to Cabudwaaq which Galmudug Army will head there soon.

View attachment 223137

We proved our strength today. Now we shall hunt the remaining Sufi terrorists in MX caves.
They messed with the wrong guys.

Galmudug forces have developed at incredible rate. No one imagined this two years ago.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
That paper state rules you-You are literaly the only subjects of that state-That is why you wish disaster on them-the sixir of yaxya and moorif will only bring you evil.desist.

cow

VIP

View attachment 223137

Bohol iyo Daraawiishta Galmudug

The stateless person is you. You are lucky being defended by the somali army. Some of the guys who died today where from beledweyne and koonfur galbeed.

Your weak president can't even muster 50 men to defend dhuusamareeb. You rely on the somali government for everything.

Now you are reduced to begging ATMIS.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is their army hooyo sigaar i gad :deadpeter: :tocry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The stateless person is you. You are lucky being defended by the somali army. Some of the guys who died today where from beledweyne and koonfur galbeed.

Your weak president can't even muster 50 men to defend dhuusamareeb. You rely on the somali government for everything.

Now you are reduced to begging ATMIS.
Begging Ethiopins to save you is what theh call having a “state” AS rules them in the East and Matabaan and Ahlu Sunnah are causing panic in the West. Reer Saaxo and Rer Balanbal should also join the attack and completely destroy this failed endeavour I am so happy today Galnus is dead:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::devilish:

It is laughable to see so many bitter langaabs from Lascanood , Badhan (the vomit of Puntland) and reer west Gedo who were hoping bad luck for Galmudug.

They were hoping we would end up like them, homeless langaabs. But Galmudug is the land of warriors and yet again Galmudug showed its power today and her sons and daughters delivered victory.

Langaab cries make our victory even sweeter. Guuuul Galmudug

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
All the nidaam, beauty, kala danbeyn and horumar in Galmudug was thanks to Beesha Barakaysan and particularly Xabibul Malayin Farmaajo.

Look at them now, the savages are killing each other and destroying Galnus :dead:

All the nidaam, beauty, kala danbeyn and horumar in Galmudug was thanks to Beesha Barakaysan and particularly Xabibul Malayin Farmaajo.

Look at them now, the savages are killing each other and destroying Galnus :dead:

Gedo gaajo, it is called politics. Nothing personal. You were a good condom.

No hard feelings about the Ceelwaaq mps. This is just business

280465198_5245839385474628_3287282327889993030_n.jpg

Trending

Latest posts