Assumptions about sspot members.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Tag and write any assumption about sspot member.

@Grigori Rasputin is a flight attendant, he only took that job to travel the world.

@Apollo doesn't date Somali women, he's into nerdy Germany blondes who occasionally call him "schwarzer dummer Mann". His biggest nightmare is being in a room with fob Somalis. Occasionally volunteers to report illegal immigrants.

@NotMyL used to fight a lot espicially in highschool, she has now calmed now. Wishes everyday was a taco Tuesday.

@HanadR6 got arrested for stealing pennies from a wishing well. He once asked his female cousin out to dinner and she laughed at him, almost killed her with his PlayStation controller.

@Abdisamad3 has a Danish girlfriend, went to the Pyramids once and now he shows everyone how cool it was to see them upclose. He also has a huge crush on his female cousin, currently waiting for the opportunity for her father to mention marriage. He's afraid of cats.

@Kanini almost got arrested for shanking a random Pakistani guy because of the viral video on Twitter. She's a Tory but hides it very well.

@Basra is a republican who loves when her white neighbor's call black people the N word but doesn't know that they're actually calling her that. Wishes Shakespeare was alive and wouldn't hesitate to back it up to him. Thinks global warming is a hoax made by the democrats. Blames everything on the democrats. Works at Walmart.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@everyfaraxhere is a fit 6'3 lightskin timo-jilaac boy who finished college at 21 and banged some latinos on the way.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@Lex Luther is an 6'9 Legendary Red-eyed Figure whos enemy tremble in Fear miles away when his named is whispered, and also has an 11 inch Phallus.
images.jpeg-40.jpg

@The Good
A college bully, his always in the corner observing which weak kid or xalimo to bully

@Saredo
Kind hearted a bit naive.. Thinks she can change bad guys with hugs and love

@Céleste
Demon possessed hütü.. Owns 10 black cats.. If you mess with her she might place one of them on your road to bring you bad luck.

@Samaalic Era
He has two sides.. Wadaad and traditional side that loves Somali nationalism and conquering bantus and habashi lands
The other side fancies anarchy and moryaanimo.. Loves isbaaro..
Its like a yin & yang thing..

@Gibiin-Udug
She's a tough lady.. MJ to the core.. She hates weak men and considers anything below 5'7 to be a midget.. But she doesn't mind marrying a 5'5 guy if he's the last hope to preserve the mj blood.
Her and @Muji aka Knowles are like fuel and fire and hazardous to faraxs, when they get together.. I heard their past time hobby is to torture big booty Bashirs

@Life
she can be both a femi nazi and a freaky xalimo.. If you like breaking stuff in arguments and make mad love afterwards she's the one.

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@The Good
A college bully, his always in the corner observing which weak kid or xalimo to bully

@Saredo

@Céleste
Demon possessed hütü.. Owns 10 black cats.. If you mess with her she might place one of them on your road to bring you bad luck.

@Samaalic Era
He has two sides.. Wadaad and traditional side that loves Somali nationalism and conquering bantus and habashi lands

@Gibiin-Udug
She's a tough lady.. MJ to the core.. She hates weak men and considers anything below 5'7 to be a midget.. But she doesn't mind marrying a 5'5 guy if he's the last hope to preserve the mj blood.
Her and @Muji aka Knowles are like fuel and fire and hazardous to faraxs, when they get together.. I heard their past time hobby is to torture big booty Bashirs

@Life
she can be both a femi nazi and a freaky xalimo.. If you like breaking stuff in arguments and make mad laugh afterwards she's the one.
4/6 are girls, interesting :gaasdrink:

@Basic

She's UK's best kept secret.. She's fine as hell.. But a bit rebellious feminist.. She goes around looking like this :silanyolaugh: To qashin faraxs all over the forum.. You won't even notice her until she qashins you.

@Kanini
Short hijabi.. Verty modest and shy on the streets. But very loud at home. She beats all the xalimos on all girls nights in twerkaton contest. Waa champion :salute:

@Desert Flower
Harsh on the out side but sweet in the inside

@Basra
Old Madow woman.. Looks like the mama in tom and Jerry
index.jpg

@HanadR6
Has a baby face.. All the girls he approached think his underage.. But he is actually 30 years old :damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tag and write any assumption about sspot member.

@Grigori Rasputin is a flight attendant, he only took that job to travel the world.

@Apollo doesn't date Somali women, he's into nerdy Germany blondes who occasionally call him "schwarzer dummer Mann". His biggest nightmare is being in a room with fob Somalis. Occasionally volunteers to report illegal immigrants.

@NotMyL used to fight a lot espicially in highschool, she has now calmed now. Wishes everyday was a taco Tuesday.

@HanadR6 got arrested for stealing pennies from a wishing well. He once asked his female cousin out to dinner and she laughed at him, almost killed her with his PlayStation controller.

@Abdisamad3 has a Danish girlfriend, went to the Pyramids once and now he shows everyone how cool it was to see them upclose. He also has a huge crush on his female cousin, currently waiting for the opportunity for her father to mention marriage. He's afraid of cats.

@Kanini almost got arrested for shanking a random Pakistani guy because of the viral video on Twitter. She's a Tory but hides it very well.

@Basra is a republican who loves when her white neighbor's call black people the N word but doesn't know that they're actually calling her that. Wishes Shakespeare was alive and wouldn't hesitate to back it up to him. Thinks global warming is a hoax made by the democrats. Blames everything on the democrats. Works at Walmart.

I am kinda shocked how u got everything on POINT! U iz the new sixir-ooley

"@Basra is a republican who loves when her white neighbor's call black people the N word but doesn't know that they're actually calling her that. Wishes Shakespeare was alive and wouldn't hesitate to back it up to him. Thinks global warming is a hoax made by the democrats. Blames everything on the democrats. Works at Walmart."

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basic

She's UK's best kept secret.. She's fine as hell.. But a bit rebellious feminist.. She goes around looking like this :silanyolaugh: To qashin faraxs all over the forum.. You won't even notice her until she qashins you.

@Kanini
Short hijabi.. Verty modest and shy on the streets. But very loud at home. She beats all the xalimos on all girls nights in twerkaton contest. Waa champion :salute:

@Desert Flower
Harsh on the out side but sweet in the inside

@Basra
Old Madow woman.. Looks like the mama in tom and Jerry
View attachment 93214

@HanadR6
Has a baby face.. All the girls he approached think his underage.. But he is actually 30 years old :damn:

Old Madow woman? how dare u! I think the worst offense someone can throw me is the calling of jaareer! I am trying to improve myself by suppressing my mariiine skin, and devils be pulling me back to motherland. Yaqqqe wtf?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good

@Saredo

@Céleste

@Samaalic Era

@Gibiin-Udug

@Life
she can be both a femi nazi and a freaky xalimo.. If you like breaking stuff in arguments and make mad love afterwards she's the one.
Can't get my name out of your mouth huh? @Saredo I think we karbashed him too much
:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@NotMyL

Chubby abaay, wearing reading glasses, squints frequently on her iphone to see what is the latest in social media, laughs frequently at random memes. Gets up to go to the kitchen and eat while sign-ing with delicious eye rollings.

Apollo

VIP

Hehe, slightly true, but I am not into white women and I am actually pro-mass migration into the West. :silanyolaugh:

Trending