Assumptions about sspot members.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Basic

She's UK's best kept secret.. She's fine as hell.. But a bit rebellious feminist.. She goes around looking like this :silanyolaugh: To qashin faraxs all over the forum.. You won't even notice her until she qashins you.

@Kanini
Short hijabi.. Verty modest and shy on the streets. But very loud at home. She beats all the xalimos on all girls nights in twerkaton contest. Waa champion :salute:

@Desert Flower
Harsh on the out side but sweet in the inside

@Basra
Old Madow woman.. Looks like the mama in tom and Jerry
View attachment 93214

@HanadR6
Has a baby face.. All the girls he approached think his underage.. But he is actually 30 years old :damn:
Damn you’re good @Abdisamad3 summarised me well :obama::mjohreally:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug I’m actually the opposite, the only one fight I ever got into in high school was because of some girl that was talking shit to my brother.

@Basic

She's UK's best kept secret.. She's fine as hell.. But a bit rebellious feminist.. She goes around looking like this :silanyolaugh: To qashin faraxs all over the forum.. You won't even notice her until she qashins you.

@Kanini
Short hijabi.. Verty modest and shy on the streets. But very loud at home. She beats all the xalimos on all girls nights in twerkaton contest. Waa champion :salute:

@Desert Flower
Harsh on the out side but sweet in the inside

@Basra
Old Madow woman.. Looks like the mama in tom and Jerry
View attachment 93214

@HanadR6
Has a baby face.. All the girls he approached think his underage.. But he is actually 30 years old :damn:

You callin me a pineapple boy? :fantasia2:

Trending