Asmara is so beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not something to admire.
I shouldn't admire him from kicking out American invaders from Somalia? Are u serious? Did you want Somalia to be like Iraq and be taken for shit? Sorry but I feel as though you belive in American propaganda about him. Please free yourself from what you have learnt about him in the media

One more clan bashing post and this thread will be heading to the qashiin or clan section.

The dictator Isias on an entourage of Mercedes Benzs, while the hungry people were paraded and forced to welcome him. Most of the city is what the Italians left 70 years ago. Nothing has changed since the Italians called Asmara La Piccola Roma aka Africa’s little Rome.

One more clan bashing post and this thread will be heading to the qashiin or clan section.

The dictator Isias on an entourage of Mercedes Benzs, while the hungry people were paraded and forced to welcome him. Most of the city is what the Italians left 70 years ago. Nothing has changed since the Italians called Asmara La Piccola Roma aka Africa’s little Rome.

Hey, is it true that you have to have 1000 posts to DM?

Your dedaab comment was disgraceful behavior. These were the innocent civilians who did no wrong. Say what u want about the criminal militias but stay away from making fun of innocent Somalis sufferings.
Ight in another thread 2 darood were making fun of suffering hawiye I really couldn't give a f*ck. They were saying there is a place called lafo hawiye lol hypocrisy. Do you call out daroods too?

ED

Sxb, no qabiil posts and I deleted yours based on that.

Apply what? I should've deleted her post like ED's.

It wasn't a Qabil post. All i was doing was responding to her claim about the US intervention and providing evidence that wasn't based on a bias Qabil mindset.

I'm really Anti-Qabil.

Also 1000 post for DMs to be open is kinda too much, I would like an exemption from this rule.

It wasn't a Qabil post. All i was doing was responding to her claim about the US intervention and providing evidence that wasn't based on a bias Qabil mindset.

I'm really Anti-Qabil.

Also 1000 post for DMs to be open is kinda too much, I would like an exemption from this rule.

ED

Sxb, if it was discussed in a civilised way, I would've participated in it because personally, I believe if the Americans did win, Somalia would've been a better place today. Nothing could be discussed in an objective way when it comes to Somali politics. My apologies Sxb.

As for the DM's, you can take it up with @admin.

London

I think the DM rules are 100 posts and if I'd the power over it, I would've given my great friend @government back his DM privileges after he served 24 hours of his ban. The man is a legendary shukaansi king, without the DM, his life is in tatters.
War ninyahow all I want is my ratings back I didn't know I'll miss them that much:damn: it's been more than a month please sxb I beg you:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.