@asli @blackjack come in 🧠

@Asli asked for a fanfic since I’m a good writer let me know what y’all think ☺️

THE SCREENING

it was a cold winter night when @BlackJack was walking home she then stumbled on a rock, brushed and forgotten. When a figured shadow had walked to her slowly @BlackJack was scared shockingly but it was just a girl that wanted a jacket in the cold night of the winter solstice @BlackJack decided to be nice she gave her an extra pair from her backpack they then sat on the bench thinking of life​

The next day with the sun brightening the whole town, there was the special holiday in that town known as “the screening” it was a festival where the population would be reduced by -1 there would be lots someone puts their hand in a box takes out a ball. Now, if that ball has a skull on it, the town would throw rocks and stones at them.

Everyone was ready and huddled, the mayor decides to go in the center of the circle that was swarmed. “Here ye Here ye, I see everyone’s excited for “the screening” even my old camel was running around me excited.” He yelled. @Asli goes around looking for @BlackJack in the circle. “Well then, I’m sure know one wants to hear me then. Let’s get ready to rumble!”

@Asli finds @BlackJack 2nd in line for “the screening”. It’s now her turn and she puts her hand into the box everyone happy and ready in line. A couple hours have passed, everyone has a ball in their hand, it could have a skull or not. @Asli meets up with @BlackJack and they open their hands. @Asli looks in fear and shock, hers was normal but @BlackJack wasn't the lucky clover the staff and security go up to them and ask to see her ball. “Hello there, I would love to see that ball of yours just wanted to see, you know out of curiosity.” @BlackJack with eyes wider than a ball she kicks the man in his groins she then runs with wind swirling around her.

She then gets circled around by the mayor and the citizens of the town. “It seems we’ve got ourselves a bunny, a not so lucky bunny.” @Asli goes up to the large crowd. “It was mine, it was my ball. She just tried to hide it and protect me.” She screams. “Why... why would you do this... for me.” @BlackJack cries out. “Because your eyes glitter fat more than the ice and glaciers in the morning.” @Asli cries out.

To Be Coninued...

I-
Have-
No-
Words-
:williamswtf::ileycry::ayaanswag::noneck:
What is that supposed to mean fam

1605118851472.jpeg

Epi

I’m not a little kid
@Asli asked for a fanfic since I’m a good writer let me know what y’all think ☺

THE SCREENING

it was a cold winter night when @BlackJack was walking home she then stumbled on a rock, brushed and forgotten. When a figured shadow had walked to her slowly @BlackJack was scared shockingly but it was just a girl that wanted a jacket in the cold night of the winter solstice @BlackJack decided to be nice she gave her an extra pair from her backpack they then sat on the bench thinking of life​

The next day with the sun brightening the whole town, there was the special holiday in that town known as “the screening” it was a festival where the population would be reduced by -1 there would be lots someone puts their hand in a box takes out a ball. Now, if that ball has a skull on it, the town would throw rocks and stones at them.

Everyone was ready and huddled, the mayor decides to go in the center of the circle that was swarmed. “Here ye Here ye, I see everyone’s excited for “the screening” even my old camel was running around me excited.” He yelled. @Asli goes around looking for @BlackJack in the circle. “Well then, I’m sure know one wants to hear me then. Let’s get ready to rumble!”

@Asli finds @BlackJack 2nd in line for “the screening”. It’s now her turn and she puts her hand into the box everyone happy and ready in line. A couple hours have passed, everyone has a ball in their hand, it could have a skull or not. @Asli meets up with @BlackJack and they open their hands. @Asli looks in fear and shock, hers was normal but @BlackJack wasn't the lucky clover the staff and security go up to them and ask to see her ball. “Hello there, I would love to see that ball of yours just wanted to see, you know out of curiosity.” @BlackJack with eyes wider than a ball she kicks the man in his groins she then runs with wind swirling around her.

She then gets circled around by the mayor and the citizens of the town. “It seems we’ve got ourselves a bunny, a not so lucky bunny.” @Asli goes up to the large crowd. “It was mine, it was my ball. She just tried to hide it and protect me.” She screams. “Why... why would you do this... for me.” @BlackJack cries out. “Because your eyes glitter fat more than the ice and glaciers in the morning.” @Asli cries out.

To Be Coninued...
Your dedicated to having your ship sail 🛳 aren’t you?

Trending