Asking a girl to remove her hijab for me before I propose?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I've never understood the concept of the hijab being some sort of veil or it reducing attractiveness it doesn't work on me, plenty of hijabis look delicious to me 🤔. The hijab is a bit redundant in my eyes. Covering curves makes sense tho
Exhibit c= more lesbianism from Ms Khadijah
IMG_1220.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If he's really serious about marriage then he has two options:
  1. Call one of his female relatives to investigate the suspicion.
  2. With her permission, he can investigate the suspicion for himself.

Tbh, hijab causes hair loss and damage. My luscious locks transformed after wearing it. May Allah compensate us for wearing it.
SubhanAllah how did you wear your hijab to get hair loss and damage?

Hijab is seriously protection for hair as it’s shielding it from the elements. As long as your hijab isn’t too tight on your scalp or hairline, I don’t see how it could cause issues.

I think he has the absolute right. Women hide their hair because is an attraction and a man needs his woman to be attractive in some way physically. In my opinion some Somali girls look like Tyrone under them Hijaabs.
It’s haram, who cares if she may be bald anyway? Most of their husbands will eventually bald too. Yet they don’t complain. You guys just want to follow your desires instead of Allah.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
SubhanAllah how did you wear your hijab to get hair loss and damage?

Hijab is seriously protection for hair as it’s shielding it from the elements. As long as your hijab isn’t too tight on your scalp or hairline, I don’t see how it could cause issues.
Tried all styles. Still got hairloss. Ik theres ways to wear it to reduce damage. Wish i knew it earlier

Trending