Asking a girl to remove her hijab for me before I propose?

This would be my response to this person:

As a rule of thumb, you need to imagine being attracted to your spouse with or without hair on their heads. Plenty of men go bald, and women deal with it, even if not attracted to this.
There are also some women, who suffer health issues like alopecia, or hair loss related to pregnancy or Allah forbid, Cancer. If you can't stomach being with a woman, with short hair, or stages of hair loss, don't get married. This is life, shit happens, grow up.

Will married Jada, when she had a full-head of hair and guess? Life happened and she suffered a disease:

1706707187812.png

Yaraye

VIP
What's the point of wearing the hijab if you're gonna remove it for a man who isn't your husband? :umwhat:If a guy asked me to remove my hijab before marriage, I'd cancel the wedding. He's not marriage material.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
When I was in high school a diin teacher used to tell us that we could look down to make sure if the girl was a virgin and had no deformities
and that dude talking about hair :mjcry:

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Tbh, hijab causes hair loss and damage. My luscious locks transformed after wearing it. May Allah compensate us for wearing it.

Tbh, hijab causes hair loss and damage. My luscious locks transformed after wearing it. May Allah compensate us for wearing it.

Do this abayo if you don't do this already:

1. When you get home, untie hair immediately and let it rest
2. With hijab on, put hair into low buns and do a sidecomb
3. Wear silk/satin underscarves and same to bed
4. Castor oil/rosemary oil etc, hairline, and massage scalp

In islam it is advisable to conduct investigation of the one you want to marry before you commit . In this situation the guy should ask his female relatives for assistance

Removing hijab for a man she is not married to, is something most halimos would be uncomfortable with. And even if she did, would that be the kind of woman you'd want to be with?.

He should just ask her directly if she's bald or suffers from alopecia. If she does and he can handle it, then cool. But if he can't then he should just move on with his life.

I think he has the absolute right. Women hide their hair because is a attraction and a man needs his woman to be attractive in some way physically. In my opinion some Somali girls look like Tyrone under them Hijaabs.

I've never understood the concept of the hijab being some sort of veil or it reducing attractiveness it doesn't work on me, plenty of hijabis look delicious to me πŸ€”. The hijab is a bit redundant in my eyes. Covering curves makes sense tho

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I've never understood the concept of the hijab being some sort of veil or it reducing attractiveness it doesn't work on me, plenty of hijabis look delicious to me πŸ€”. The hijab is a bit redundant in my eyes. Covering curves makes sense tho
Look delicious is crazy 😭

lol theirs nothing wrong with marrying a bald Muslim women nigga probably thinks somebody will pull her hijab off if he marries her but if she was a gaal that would a different story
1706717705367.png

attash

Amaan Duule
He should ask a female relative or friend to investigate, as this is the sunnah way of dealing with these situations. I don't know why the women in this thread are so pressed, you have no obligation to marry someone you are not physically attracted to.

Trending

Latest posts