Askar Killing malis in T.dot?

Madara x

Sleep soundly
This is to fellow torontonian somalis and da rest of y'all...

The shootings in t.dot are becoming random...
lately niggas who are not in the game are even getting shot up

Strange thing is that its mostly somalis who are getting shot up

Its almost as if someone out there is deliberately targeting Somali men who live in/near hoods

And on top of that, more guns are coming into the city at a rapid pace.. so everyone is strapped

Honestly, is it too far fetched to think that, that these killings are Somali-targeted-killings?

I know that there are Somali cats out there who are carrying straps and all that
but if anyone wanted to really kill us off, this would be the best time right?
Cuz the killers would know that it doesn't matter how many niggas get shot,
all dese murders will probably be pushed under the rug of "gang-violence"

What if the askar are the ones commissioning the gangs to carry out the killings?
After all, everyone with a record or on probation can be squeezed by an askari to carry out a mission.

At the end of the day, if a bunch of askaris dressed in hoodies and did a drive by, everyone and their mother would think that it was niggas .... right? What if it was them all along ? They best person to get away with a crime, is the one who is responsible for stopping it ...right?

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Yea I guess it is a little far fetched. All these random shootings got me shook. They need to stop.

Canada is becoming like America.

Search up the Somali killings in Alberta. Defo the police involved, it’s like the second they move from Toronto to Alberta for money, they get sent to akhira. And all of them are unsolved? Not possible, weird pattern tbh

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How come your government doesn’t address this? All I hear about is how safe Canada is but obviously not for Somalis, you guys need to protest so they can do something about these gangs and @Madara x its far worse than America if we are talking about Somalis, there seems to be a killing every month there

Madara x

Sleep soundly
How come your government doesn’t address this? All I hear about is how safe Canada is but obviously not for Somalis, you guys need to protest so they can do something about these gangs and @Madara x its far worse than America if we are talking about Somalis, there seems to be a killing every month there

The government doesn't care about us. And we are too weak to care about ourselves. The strange thing that these bullets are only targeting somalis. Like someone is out to get us.

If Canada was a 3rd world country, I might buy your theory that cops are doing extra judicial killings of them Somali youths. But unfortunately, no dumb cop even an American redneck cop would dare take the law into their own hands by killing gang bangers. Nooooooo!!!
Them Somali youths who got killed in Edmonton died at the hands of other Somali youths (most of them). Stop blaming the cops for these unsolved crimes. The killers' family will always export their son to Somali to escape justice.

A Chinese man said: "Live by the sword, die by the sword".
Jamal9 says: "Life is a then you become one."

Gambar

VIP
Because the community knows who it is and won’t come forward because they’ll be targeted and most likely killed too. It’s the same song and dance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They’re buying homes, in their middle of nowhere villages and stuffing money in their mattresses. They don’t care. Dan iyo muraad ka malaha.

This is to fellow torontonian somalis and da rest of y'all...

The shootings in t.dot are becoming random...
lately niggas who are not in the game are even getting shot up

Strange thing is that its mostly somalis who are getting shot up

Its almost as if someone out there is deliberately targeting Somali men who live in/near hoods

And on top of that, more guns are coming into the city at a rapid pace.. so everyone is strapped

Honestly, is it too far fetched to think that, that these killings are Somali-targeted-killings?

I know that there are Somali cats out there who are carrying straps and all that
but if anyone wanted to really kill us off, this would be the best time right?
Cuz the killers would know that it doesn't matter how many niggas get shot,
all dese murders will probably be pushed under the rug of "gang-violence"

What if the askar are the ones commissioning the gangs to carry out the killings?
After all, everyone with a record or on probation can be squeezed by an askari to carry out a mission.

At the end of the day, if a bunch of askaris dressed in hoodies and did a drive by, everyone and their mother would think that it was niggas .... right? What if it was them all along ? They best person to get away with a crime, is the one who is responsible for stopping it ...right?

This quite the conspiracy theory. Toronto police are way too incompetent to keep a conspiracy like this under wraps. And do you know how major a lawsuit the city would be facing if this came to light? We're talking class action here.

The problem you and others have is you're mistaking malice for what really is incompetence.

Because the community knows who it is and won’t come forward because they’ll be targeted and most likely killed too. It’s the same song and dance.

They’re buying homes, in their middle of nowhere villages and stuffing money in their mattresses. They don’t care. Dan iyo muraad ka malaha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toronto has become a shithole city plagued with gang violence like the urban areas of London, goddamn I was looking to move there as well.

Toronto is amazing so long as you keep your distance from the gangs. It's a great city that you shouldn't write off because of alleged gang violence. It's nowhere near as bad as even the most tamest American urban centre.

Trending