Askar Killing malis in T.dot?

How come your government doesn’t address this? All I hear about is how safe Canada is but obviously not for Somalis, you guys need to protest so they can do something about these gangs and @Madara x its far worse than America if we are talking about Somalis, there seems to be a killing every month there

This not in the federal or even provincial government's jurisdiction. This is largely a municipal issue. And there's very little political will, if any, to assist a community that has a tainted image to the general public outside of platitudes. As long as it's them and only them killing off each other, the public is largely :mjdontkno:.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come your government doesn’t address this? All I hear about is how safe Canada is but obviously not for Somalis, you guys need to protest so they can do something about these gangs and @Madara x its far worse than America if we are talking about Somalis, there seems to be a killing every month there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
This quite the conspiracy theory. Toronto police are way too incompetent to keep a conspiracy like this under wraps. And do you know how major a lawsuit the city would be facing if this came to light? We're talking class action here.

The problem you and others have is you're mistaking malice for what really is incompetence.

Ye I see what your'e saying.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
If Canada was a 3rd world country, I might buy your theory that cops are doing extra judicial killings of them Somali youths. But unfortunately, no dumb cop even an American redneck cop would dare take the law into their own hands by killing gang bangers. Nooooooo!!!
Them Somali youths who got killed in Edmonton died at the hands of other Somali youths (most of them). Stop blaming the cops for these unsolved crimes. The killers' family will always export their son to Somali to escape justice.

A Chinese man said: "Live by the sword, die by the sword".
Jamal9 says: "Life is a then you become one."

Am I crazy or did you edit your post? Cuz I swear you made a comment exposing what askar means and I replied but now both my and your comment have vanished o_O

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Madara x do you live in the Somali community cause if you did you would know that this is not some sort of conspiracy, it's self inflicted handicap.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I wouldn’t doubt that few of the hits where from corrupt cops but the idea that Somalis are being targeted is dumb.