Ask me any question!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1.What do you do for a living?
2.What religion would u follow if lived before Islam,Christianity and Judaism?
3.What diaspora you from?
4.Do you think Somalia we will have 1m1v and without Amison before 2030?

1.What do you do for a living?
2.What religion would u follow if lived before Islam,Christianity and Judaism?
3.What diaspora you from?
4.Do you think Somalia we will have 1m1v and without Amison before 2030?

I'm a teacher aspiring to become an entrepreneur insha allah!
Mmm islam was still there before islam if you know wat i mean. So Christianity in its original form.
UK but living in the blessed country of UAE for the last 5 years.
Yes am a big believer in somalia rising from the ashes, but as mini independent federal states that are autonomous in a sense.

Attachments

• stupid.gif
    stupid.gif
    961.8 KB · Views: 51
Do u get abused in UAE do they view as fellow arab or stranger madow

Racism is relatively a western construct. The black slaves taken to the arab world hundreds of years ago today are assimilated into the culture they do not view themselves as black but rather as their nationality, so there is no difference between black emarati or yellow one.

No colour issues whatsoever at least not in the UAE.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Racism is relatively a western construct. The black slaves taken to the arab world hundreds of years ago today are assimilated into the culture they do not view themselves as black but rather as their nationality, so there is no difference between black emarati or yellow one.

Idk why people think the arab world is racist. Only country i could think of is Lebanon but they have issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Damn u just made me this label black more

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

I call bluff on this.
Arabs by default dislike anyone that's not them. Their culture is antipathic towards outsiders. They are tribalistic, nationalistic and racist. I prefer the arab racist over the arabs who preaches that they are not. Atleast the cunsuris keep it a stack.

Prettymuslim94

I call bluff on this.
Arabs by default dislike anyone that's not them. Their culture is antipathic towards outsiders. They are tribalistic, nationalistic and racist. I prefer the arab racist over the arabs who preaches that they are not. Atleast the cunsuris keep it a stack.
It's not racism it's just patriotism. Which is what everyone should have why should anyone let outsiders come take all the jobs. They will slowly they the women next.
Would you let a random German guys go to Somalia and take over the business and then slowly start stealing Somali women???

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It's not racism it's just patriotism. Which is what everyone should have why should anyone let outsiders come take all the jobs. They will slowly they the women next.
Would you let a random German guys go to Somalia and take over the business and then slowly start stealing Somali women???
Fair enough, what about those who live in Europe?
My point is arab is arab is arab. No matter how much you cut and slice them, it's in their dna.

Jarmalka iska daa, what about the Turks? They're balls deep in the country because waxey arkeen dadkeena xaar cunaan haddanna way isla fiicanyihiin. If I was a foreigner, I'd do the same because they are consumers.
Lemme ask you this.
Does drug dealers feel sorry for the fiends? Waddankeena is a dopehouse full of fiends, economically and dhaqan-wise. The world sees us as nothing but aid-junkies.
It hurts me to say this, but I gotta keep it a stack

Prettymuslim94

Fair enough, what about those who live in Europe?
My point is arab is arab is arab. No matter how much you cut and slice them, it's in their dna.

Jarmalka iska daa, what about the Turks? They're balls deep in the country because waxey arkeen dadkeena xaar cunaan haddanna way isla fiicanyihiin. If I was a foreigner, I'd do the same because they are consumers.
Lemme ask you this.
Does drug dealers feel sorry for the fiends? Waddankeena is a dopehouse full of fiends, economically and dhaqan-wise. The world sees us as nothing but aid-junkies.
It hurts me to say this, but I gotta keep it a stack
It's in my dna??

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nah we Syrians are just open and nice maybe a little to nice that the Lebanese disrespect us now.
Then what I said dont apply to you.

Syrias been the only country I heard that was good to somalis.
Lebanese don't even tolerate each other, let alone anyone else.
I'm sorry to hear that you guys are getting smoke from your fellow arabs. First Palestinians now you guys.

Trending