Ask a former fuccboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ask a former fuccboy any question you have that may pertain to the job.
Any questions about the inner workings, how to become a fuccboy and the shame you'll end up living with are accepted

For anyone wondering I am a Certified Fuccboy™©, which is a seal of quality that is hard to achieve.

Do not be afraid to ask

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you don't relate to none of these starter packs then you were never a f*ck boy.

enhanced-6251-1423687125-48.jpg

enhanced-23381-1423683207-10.jpg

enhanced-23599-1423697825-25.jpg

If you don't relate to none of these starter packs then you were never a f*ck boy.

enhanced-6251-1423687125-48.jpg

enhanced-23381-1423683207-10.jpg

enhanced-23599-1423697825-25.jpg

I started lifting at 15. Never wore any weed or bob marley apparel cuz thats gay as f*ck

Had a Polo snapback (those slimmer ones) and Armani or some shit like that cologne. Those shoes gay tho:hova: Air Max 90s all the way with cuffed jeans. Add some random tshirt and a bomber jacket and voila fuccboy 2k10- edition

Yooooo thiss thread :russ:

What was the most fuckboyish thing you've ever done?:cosbyhmm:
Got a chick naked at like 12 AM at a kindergarten, we were cuddling or whatever. She had ass so I wanted to check but it smelled like used pj macawis stank mixed with shit stank. Was like f*ck it so made out with her, but she had a tiny little stach so it was hella weird.

Didn't care for that either tho, since I, and she, were horny. Was about do put my dick in when her hooyo called, lost my boner since they were talking for long and it was cold outside, and then got my sense back. No way im fucking in at a kindergarten at night while its cold and shit.

Walked her to the busstop, said bye plus other nasty shit then ignored/never talked to her for 2 weeks after, until this somali chick thats a mutual friend of ours told me she wanted me to take her virginity, I said meh.

After a few months I then tried hitting her up back again in the DMs but she blocked me. Felt bad for how I treated her.
Was 15 at the time.

Wallahi bilahi talahi boqada quran this is all true, still got my unanswered dms :,(

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I truly hate the term fuckboy. What if the girl was the one to made that booty call and drop me whenever she wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts