Asians are boring people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too be honest somalians are by far one of the ugliest people around lol. You're facial features are too far apart, your skin looks like mud and you have these weird curls on your head. Not to mention you have an extremely thin body for your height so the proportions are out of whack. I'm just an arab visiting this forum and was intrigued as to how a somalian can criticise someone's looks. Imagine claiming lineage to the prophet knowing that the prophet was handsome, had thick wavy hair (like arabs not retarded african curls), fair skin (so not like poo skin somalis) and had a beard. You're men don't even have any body/facial hair because they are literally women LOL.
LMAO. Arabs are disgusting, hairy creatures with extremely hooked nose which is why the highest rates of nose jobs come from the Middle East. You guys get nose jobs 24/7 to have a small nose like Somali people do. There's nothing to be jealous of your disgusting pale skinned that gets sunburnt, big ugly hooked nose, and thin boring straight hair. Somalis have melanin, beautiful skin, voluminous long curly hair, and a small nose which you'd die to have. Melanated skin protects you from the sun, have much lesser chance of sunburn while you're an ugly sub-human Arab pedophile who's skin burns once it meets the sun. Nobody on earth wants to look like a sub-human, hairy pedophile with a huge hooked nose. Go rape some little girls you disgusting Bedouin creature.
malerhino_6ba_2l.jpg

LMAO. Arabs are disgusting, hairy creatures with extremely hooked nose which is why the highest rates of nose jobs come from the Middle East. You guys get nose jobs 24/7 to have a small nose like Somali people do. There's nothing to be jealous of your disgusting pale skinned that gets sunburnt, big ugly hooked nose, and thin boring straight hair. Somalis have melanin, beautiful skin, voluminous long curly hair, and a small nose which you'd die to have. Melanated skin protects you from the sun, have much lesser chance while you're an ugly sub-human Arab pedophile who's skin burns once it meets the sun.
malerhino_6ba_2l.jpg
Lmaaaooo I was just waiting for you to reply :drakelaugh::dead1:

Now we're only missing @Factz and @RichEnoughForGucci to karbash him

Pakistani actually over 6 ft, light skinned as f*ck, don't look like a match stick and my hair is STRAIGHT. Look like the prophet btw you guys haven't evolved past looking like monkeys :yloezpe:. I remember when s in school use to claim they are related to the prophet and they were black as my shit whilst also having monkey hair :mjlol:

How does it feel like knowing, that people with shit skin, monkey hair and skinny bodies are still rated far more than you in terms of beauty, by the rest of the world?
Skærmbillede 2018-09-13 kl. 20.15.41.png

Pakistani actually over 6 ft, light skinned as f*ck, don't look like a match stick and my hair is STRAIGHT. Look like the prophet btw you guys haven't evolved past looking like monkeys :yloezpe:. I remember when s in school use to claim they are related to the prophet and they were black as my shit whilst also having monkey hair :mjlol:
You're that South Asian rat that just had another account a week ago.
:dead: Pakistanis have a brown undertone that you can easily see., and monkeys have straight hair you ugly, hairy, self hating, wide nosed South Asian creature. Stop claiming to be Arab you honor killing, 2 inch penis having South Asian monkey.
vijayakanth-27.jpg

View attachment 54306

That's a pakistani man you dumb ugly your women would kill for a man that looks like that. Stop posting pics of retarded south indians. Fucking monkeys we were the 3rd most handsome race in a massive 2015 survey. People talk about somalis they think about poverty and genital mutilation all while raping little girls in exchange for animal meat.
:dead: When people think about Pakis, they're thinking about honor killing, and forcing daughters to marry their uncles and own brothers. Pakistan has an EXTREMELY high rate of sexual violence and rape you disgusting . 93% of your women experience sexual violence
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1348833/93-pakistani-women-experience-sexual-violence/

Anyone is capable of cherrypicking.
Somalis
5c6a8c08edfe6be895dcfcc5a84ea994.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-15%20at%209.png

vs
hqdefault.jpg

pakistani-people-4.jpg

Go get a nose job you ugly wide nosed Paki.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
View attachment 54306

That's a pakistani man you dumb ugly your women would kill for a man that looks like that. Stop posting pics of retarded south indians. Fucking monkeys we were the 3rd most handsome race in a massive 2015 survey. People talk about somalis they think about poverty and genital mutilation all while raping little girls in exchange for animal meat.

You from the UK or from US/Canada, my Pakistani Muslim brother? Also are you Pashtun or Punjab?

Welcome to the forum, you seem like a very interesting new addition here. :nvjpqts:

Fels

#trollhunter
LMAO. Arabs are disgusting, hairy creatures with extremely hooked nose which is why the highest rates of nose jobs come from the Middle East. You guys get nose jobs 24/7 to have a small nose like Somali people do. There's nothing to be jealous of your disgusting pale skinned that gets sunburnt, big ugly hooked nose, and thin boring straight hair. Somalis have melanin, beautiful skin, voluminous long curly hair, and a small nose which you'd die to have. Melanated skin protects you from the sun, have much lesser chance of sunburn while you're an ugly sub-human Arab pedophile who's skin burns once it meets the sun. Nobody on earth wants to look like a sub-human, hairy pedophile with a huge hooked nose. Go rape some little girls you disgusting Bedouin creature.
malerhino_6ba_2l.jpg
This guy is lying he is another inbreed paki guy that looks like this
20180913_194836.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And totally unsexy

Even though Somalis are poor atleast we’re blessed with a normal or good looks

But these guys have short limbs and no neck at all

Ugly square faces you can’t kiss because you have to bend your head to the side

No big eyes and ugly flat noses

Their personality sucks most, totally uninteresting to talk to

I’m happy that I look Somali, if hit the gym I could be the next top model

Shushue

I thought u were a macho man? Ileyn waxaa tahay a lil bi!ch? Qaasaro

Are you even aware of how many weaboo Faaraxs there are :gucciwhat:
I'll give you a hint... it's a lot!
We only watch their anime, weaboos are those who prefer Japanese culture over their own. I doubt any farax would prefers Japanese culture over Somali, the term was made for cadaans who act like Japanese because of anime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts