Asians are boring people

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wtf I mean. How is Nicki making a song with these BBQ chinks. This can't be the future of pop. I hope it flops so fucking hard. The world has gone mad
They are better than one direction. But artist will work with anyone who is hot. Nicki worked with tekashi69 and defended him publically and now kanye askef him for colab....but she is above working with these yellow monkeys?

They are better than one direction. But artist will work with anyone who is hot. Nicki worked with tekashi69 and defended him publically and now kanye askef him for colab....but she is above working with these yellow monkeys?
They have no body, totally flat , compared to nicki Minaj music which is sometimes

Yes. 6ix9ine is a good artist tbh

Shit. Kanye about to drop some fire then

That's wtf I mean. How is Nicki making a song with these BBQ chinks. This can't be the future of pop. I hope it flops so fucking hard. The world has gone mad
They're not flopping. BTS album is still on the top 10 list on Billboard :drakelaugh:2 weeks ago it was #1
They're international now :trumpsmirk:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Are you even aware of how many weaboo Faaraxs there are :gucciwhat:
I'll give you a hint... it's a lot!
Never heard of the expression "Wixii xunba Xaawa ayaa iska leh"? Don't waste your energy on these dudes, most of them lack self-awareness about the things they say and do.

Why is it crazy, that people are fan of them? Korean pop stars are better performers, singers and dancers than Western musicians. The behaviour of their fans, is no different than fangirls everwhere else.
Also, your sister is talking about BTS. They've become quiet big and even mad a song with Nicki Minaj last week
Wow, brave of them for bringing up that whole idol versus artist thingy. Not really a fan of Bts, but I like how they stand up for themselves. Korean netizens are generally toxic, they're bunch of bullies who are constantly at idols throats. But I heard that Bts are well liked by the general public atm.

The MV is like a fusion of Korean culture & Bollywood..With a sprinkle of safari setting?? I've no idea what's going on.:vo3yidw: If feels like they tried way too hard to be quirky, tbh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too be honest somalians are by far one of the ugliest people around lol. You're facial features are too far apart, your skin looks like mud and you have these weird curls on your head. Not to mention you have an extremely thin body for your height so the proportions are out of whack. I'm just an arab visiting this forum and was intrigued as to how a somalian can criticise someone's looks. Imagine claiming lineage to the prophet knowing that the prophet was handsome, had thick wavy hair (like arabs not retarded african curls), fair skin (so not like poo skin somalis) and had a beard. You're men don't even have any body/facial hair because they are literally women LOL.
Here we go again
giphy (1).gif

Imagine having no body hair and facial hair with extremely disgusting head hair yet still claiming lineage to the prophet. Even INDIANS look more like the prophet than you s :drakelaugh:
Who the f*ck cares. Why are you acting like being hairy is considered attractive???
News flash... the rest of the world is repulsed by your massive amount of body hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts