Asian women are the biggest self hater people on earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Asian guy in my politics class is a grade A white worshipper.
I can tell he’s alt-right because he talks like them.
He always makes slight digs towards blacks and implies that blacks are low IQ.
He brags that Asians have a high IQ.
Wallahi I would rather be the lowest IQ black than be a 5’3, micropenis having indhooyar.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Wallahi I would rather be the lowest IQ black than be a 5’3, micropenis having indhooyar.
Yet chinks are more successful then negros in all facets of life even in bed

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't get it with the size thing.
If some fingers can satisfy the lady, an asian nigga can def have some girls.

I think these guys need some of the blacks's violence, in order to be more masculine and less "nerdy".

The asian cultures are fucked up, they are obsessed with light skin and they are even racist against their fellow darker skinned people who live in villages and rural areas. Asian women come off ass cheap shallow women. The men also are also for the most part brought up as racist. Chinese don't want to watch black hollywood movies, and ban all urban western music.

So can you blame the women asian women in the west that has been condintioned by their culture since ligher is better why not just chose white men instead of yellow.:cryinglaughsmiley:

I can hear the guy is a man of culture with the mobb deep instrumentals:denzelnigga:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Even in bed?:drakelaugh:
Who is sleeping with indhooyar niggas? Because even their own women do not want them.
China population is 1.5 billion that is success.
Chinese rank 1 first in manufacturing everything and all low IQ Nigga can't produce one moving car.give me a break

Wait until somali women have been in the west for as long as asian women and then compare. I have a feeling they will give Asian women a real run for their money.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wait until somali women have been in the west for as long as asian women and then compare. I have a feeling they will give Asian women a real run for their money.

That would be a shame honestly. I hope i'll be dead before seeing that shit

China population is 1.5 billion that is success.
Chinese rank 1 first in manufacturing everything and all low IQ Nigga can't produce one moving car.give me a break

How much of that really counts if you are seen as undesirable but not only other groups but women from your own ethnicity as well.

I'd say most humans have insecurities. even if you took the richest white man out of his environment and surrounded him with a certain look and lifestyle. He too will adapt to his surroundings and will imitate the native population in their ways and dress code in order to fit in.

Humans are strange! one wants to be white the other wants to be black.

Why are Somali guys on this forum concerned about the lives of Asian women and their dating habits?

The reason why Asian women incense the Abdis on this forum is that many have an irrational fear that Somali women will be dating out at the same rate.

The honest truth is that if you attracted women in real life, you wouldn't feel the need to dissect every aspect of the life of women who really couldn't care less about you.

He's a new idea you should try adopting: women are free, they are human and have the choice to marry who they want. You don't own them, or have any control over their bodies.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
Why are Somali guys on this forum concerned about the lives of Asian women and their dating habits?

The reason why Asian women incense the Abdis on this forum is that many have an irrational fear that Somali women will be dating out at the same rate.

The honest truth is that if you attracted women in real life, you wouldn't feel the need to dissect every aspect of the life of women who really couldn't care less about you.

He's a new idea you should try adopting: women are free, they are human and have the choice to marry who they want. You don't own them, or have any control over their bodies.
No one is trying to control them, this is just social commentary. Do you not think it's strange that 36% of American-born Asian women marry out of their race? I do. It doesn't mean that I'm trying to control them, I'm genuinely curious. It's an absolutely staggering statistic.

No one is trying to control them, this is just social commentary. Do you not think it's strange that 36% of American-born Asian women marry out of their race? I do. It doesn't mean that I'm trying to control them, I'm genuinely curious. It's an absolutely staggering statistic.

I do find it very strange. Asian women and black men need to be honest with themselves and question why they prefer people outside of their race.

There is nothing wrong with falling in love with someone from outside of your community. However, many need to acknowlege that prefering romantic partners that look nothing like you isn't a coincidence especially, when your preference is what the media deems as desirable.

This is a dialogue the Asian community need to engage in. But it is not a surprise, when the media presents Asian men as effeminate and black women as masculine. This media programming is going to have an impact on young people born and raised in the west.

It's high time the Asian and Black communities decolonize their minds and see the beauty of their own communities.

In saying that, what I find the strangest is that Somali men on this forum are trying to compare Asian women to Somali women, even though most Somali women prefer and marry Somali men.

This comparison reeks of inferiority and fear. I can sense that many here deeply feel that like Asian men, they too are not considered desirable not only by foreign women, but also their own women.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
I do find it very strange. Asian women and black men need to be honest with themselves and question why they prefer people outside of their race.

There is nothing wrong with falling in love with someone from outside of your community. However, many need to acknowlege that prefering romantic partners that look nothing like you isn't a coincidence especially, when your preference is what the media deems as desirable.

This is a dialogue the Asian community need to engage in. But it is not a surprise, when the media presents Asian men as effeminate and black women as masculine. This media programming is going to have an impact on young people born and raised in the west.

It's high time the Asian and Black communities decolonize their minds and see the beauty of their own community.

In saying that, what I find the strangest is that Somali men on this forum are trying to compare Asian women to Somali women, even though most Somali women prefer and marry Somali men.

This comparison reeks of inferiority and fear. I can sense that many here deeply feel that like Asian men, they are not considered desirable not only by foreign women, but also their own women.
I agree with you in that the media portrays Asian men negatively but the reason black women are portrayed as masculine is because they are masculine.

I agree with you in that the media portrays Asian men negatively but the reason black women are portrayed as masculine is because they are masculine.

You can't go around and call God's creation masculine when they are in fact women. Furthermore, black women definatley have the most feminine bodies. Large hips and bottoms are an indicator of high estrogen. Before you even mention obesity, African women even the slim ones tend to have larger hips and bottoms than other women of other races who are just as slim. This is something i've noticed with Somali women as well. Many are pear shaped, despite being very slim.

Even if you were to talk about their actions i.e the way they behave, black women are not homogeneous. A woman in Ghana does not/ will not behave the way an African American woman might behave due to differences in culture.

Also, another thing you should acknowlege is that women in poverty stricken conditions or cultures in which women were/ are not able to rely on men
tend to be more masculine. African Americans have a culture of struggle and many of their women haven't had the chance to embrace their femininity as a lot of their men are not known to provide or protect their women the way other communities do. Their women tend to be the breadwinners of their households even when married.

There are so many factors when has to consider. You are clearly biased and have allowed your dislike of other black people to cloud your judgement of black women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending