Asian women are the biggest self hater people on earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Indhoyars are the most white worshipping people in existence. I live around a ton of them (both American born and fobs) and there is no difference between them. They all do some cringey shit like putting down their own race and openly white worshipping.
:ayaanswag:
I just pity them really.
:siilaanyolaugh:

they are pathetic:nahgirl:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I sometimes think. Imagine a world in which mostly the beauty of black women was showcased?

Do you think you guys would start to find black features more attractive.

Do you think your perception of what is beautiful is influenced by the media?

Of course. People are attracted to whatever the standard of beauty is in the culture they grow up in. The problem here is that the west achieved global cultural hegemony, so its standards of beauty are now the universal standards of beauty. It makes no rational sense for people living in Subsaharan Africa or East Asia to have Northern European features be their standard of beauty but here we are.

Btw Somali features are distinctive from what typifies black features.

Attraction is a good bit biological. I will never understand why black men get accused of having 'colonized' minds for opting for white women. It has gotten so out of hand I'm seeing other black guys d1ck--watching each other.

I don't think black males and Asian females are remotely comparable.

Please explain the difference.

Asian women are mostly going for white men.

Black men are mostly going for white women.

Why is it not comparable?

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Indhoyars are ugly on average. Wide noses idk why white guys would marry asian women with their small eyes and big noses.
:nahgirl:

Black men clown black women for having dark skin and nappy hair. Fixed traits that are the common norm of their race.

I thought it was the weaves and behaviour that is mostly denigrated. Colourism is a broader issue among blacks so I don't think it's unique to black men's racial preference.

I thought it was the weaves and behaviour that is mostly denigrated. Colourism is a broader issue among blacks so I don't think it's unique to black men's racial preference.

A lot of mixed and latino women exhibit the same type of behaviour but are given a pass due to their phenotype. Colourism whilst not unique is rife and a lot more baffaling in the black community.

Across the board black people are known to be dark brown. It is their trademark feature, which is why they are referred to as 'black' yet they despise that and mock their women for having the same skin colour as their anscestors.

Its like white men looking down on their women for their white skin. The idea would be laughable. But I suppose we have become accustomed to black men and their self hatred.

Some Asian guy in my politics class is a grade A white worshipper.
I can tell he’s alt-right because he talks like them.
He always makes slight digs towards blacks and implies that blacks are low IQ.
He brags that Asians have a high IQ.
Wallahi I would rather be the lowest IQ black than be a 5’3, micropenis having indhooyar.
nah i would rather be 5'3 micropenis indhooyar wallahi with a high iq,

indhooyar high iq utilized well = multi millionaire or more = can fly get any instagram model to dubia for excretion session.:dabcasar:

Indhoyars are ugly on average. Wide noses idk why white guys would marry asian women with their small eyes and big noses.
:nahgirl:
Cadaan men overwhelmingly liking indhoyar women is a myth. Asians have a fetish for whites, not the other way around. Besides, only nerdy cadaan men like Mark Zuckerberg get with Asian chicks. I’ve never seen a good looking white guy with an Asian girl.
:kanyeshrug:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
No, the vast majority of Somali women don't have nappy hair.

Also, most Somali men marry Somali women. I don't think most Somali men are interested in non Somali women from what i've noticed in real life.
FACTS.

A lot of mixed and latino women exhibit the same type of behaviour but are given a pass due to their phenotype. Colourism whilst not unique is rife and a lot more baffaling in the black community.

Across the board black people are known to be dark brown. It is their trademark feature, which is why they are referred to as 'black' yet they despise that and mock their women for having the same skin colour as their anscestors.

Its like white men looking down on their women for their white skin. The idea would be laughable. But I suppose we have become accustomed to black men and their self hatred.
someone is mad madow men don't wanna date her.

quick. can someone post that xaliimo from canada complaining about madow men finding her unattractive and blaming herself? I think we've found her.:drakelaugh:

someone is mad madow men don't wanna date her.

quick. can someone post that xaliimo from canada complaining about madow men finding her unattractive and blaming herself? I think we've found her.:drakelaugh:

I'm a Somali woman who isn't into Madow guys.

Walal if I wanted one, I could get one with the click of my fingers.

I'm a Somali woman who isn't into Madow guys.

Walal if I wanted one, I could get one with the click of my fingers.
you're a madoow woman. you are obviously bothered by madoow men calling you Madow haired and going for cadaan women.

admit it now.:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Indoyar kids are taught to be self-loathing by their parents. The issue of not being good enough crops up a lot for them. Pride is excorcised out of them. Even when doing well in school their emotional well-being is much lower than other groups. Meanwhile Somalis are the total opposite. High self-value.

You can't compare the two. If Somalis kept their high regard for self and adopted the same work ethic as the East Asians they would invariably be unbeatable.

There is nothing that can compete with someone who is self-loving and dedicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts