Asian men and black women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Lily birds of feathers baad tihiin. go flock together you Farax hating weirdos :camby:
giphy.gif

haye waa inu markale huuno :cool:

ps I love my faraxs.... I wouldn't be in this world if it weren't for a farax :2tjlv3e:... I can't imagine being with anyone but a farax.... alloo keep blessing our faraxs :heart::heart:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
lol king of fuleey needs to go on get learned. read a book then come and talk shit. until then meel naga fadhiso :drakewtf:

looool icu ka qalee.... when he said I'm going soft on you... he really meant I aint capable of going hard on you... hehe waa ina ceeb asturno our faraxs :oops::oops:

you mean who wants to hurt her :rolleyes::rolleyes:... alaa lets not talk about haters and open pages of discussions :fingerwag::uCkf6mf::fingerwag:...

anyhoo I wish you all lovely morning/night... my time is up

ICU I LOVE YOU :heart::it0tdo8::heart: MUUUWAAAAHHHHH

*logs out*

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
ironclad urchin said:
only online are they ever. most of y'all are bandits height; just barely over 5'5

:camby:
I never seen Somalis that short except a midget I met once.....but still most guys arent that short most I know are 6ft and above

Btw it Looks like Somali girls are gettin taller aswell my Neighbor is 6'2 mashallah nd Im 6ft

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I never seen Somalis that short except a midget I met once.....but still most guys arent that short most I know are 6ft and above

Btw it Looks like Somali girls are gettin taller aswell my Neighbor is 6'2 mashallah nd Im 6ft
Just watch, Somali girl are going to be as tall as big foot.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
dude its all bantz relax and take a deep breath

lol i was exaggerating about 5'5 but rarely are there somali guys 6ft and above. wake up. somali women are generally taller than other women though, that's true.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

lol i was exaggerating about 5'5 but rarely are there somali guys 6ft and above. wake up. somali women are generally taller than other women though, that's true.
Do you hate Somali guy? You've been negative this whole thread.

Well, I guess many women go for more masculine men and East Asians aren't seen that way. On Black American women, what kinda rational guy would date them? I work as security guard at the best cancer hospital's office on the west coast of the U.S. and 2/3 educated black women are loud and rude as f*ck.

Well, I guess many women go for more masculine men and East Asians aren't seen that way. On Black American women, what kinda rational guy would date them? I work as security guard at the best cancer hospital's office on the west coast of the U.S. and 2/3 educated black women are loud and rude as f*ck.
Must be a west coast thing. I grew up around many AAs and many of them can be fire. Only problem is many of the ones around me are Salafis which is a pretty big deal. But if I find one who is on the sunnah I will definitely put a ring on it.

nah, most somali guys are over 6ft, nutrition is very important. It's the reason why most guys in the west are taller than their fathers.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lily & urchin femenazi maxa weeye ina gacan biir iskaga qabano wuxu, we get it you despise faraxs now go & be subservient to other men, good riddance, imagine marrying one of them, bradar it would be a nightmare, talking back, running their mouth, kibirka ba laga baadiye kuwan, faraxs remember treat them mean keep them keen, kharbash them & discard of them, war show them no naxariis, otherwise they'll take your kindness for a weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending