Asian men and black women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
u really have a strange way of showing gratitude.
i know u trynna make urself feel big significant i dont need some shortie to talk back to me:westbrookwtf:
:wtf: I might be a midget but watch how you talk to me yarey:ufdup:
james-bond-slapping-hos-o.gif

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
You can't ignore facts.

skinny - lolok some of us are skinny
effeminate - how the f*ck are we effeminate?
shy - Somalis men are far from shy
upset about other males stealing their women - only a few loud ones
far from sexy - that's your personal opinions
usually short - I'd say most Somali men are above 5'11/6'0 which is way above average
small wees - how many have you seen to know this?

They are facts.. not opinion of hers

Lily

she probably has 10 cats :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

how can you admire someon like that :hova:

nah she only has 1 catalogue of baking ware.... what did I tell you about shortening words huuno, it makes you look stoopid..

aaaah how can you not admire someone like icu :jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx::heart::jgjrrmx:

*gets lost in admiring icu*

I look at the other pov afaik black women deemed unattractive might seem discouraging but from my perspective it means more sisters for the brothers

God bless

Lily

@Lily why do all ur fans hate me? first aceofsom and now this short weirdo? 10 cats? where are these unfounded claims coming from on the real?

he meant catalogue macaanto.... aaaah tiss the closest interaction they get with you :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:....

interaction with you in any format is better than no interaction :weirdo:... i dont blame em.. everyone wants slice of icu... but shes only one person at the end of the day :xgoltwn:

Lily

nayaa ironclad I'm going soft on you thanks to @Lily you wouldn't have handled the big Karbash coming your way
maxaa karbaashi when she aint near you.... haye orodoo karbaash the wall like wax waalan... lool weliba scream icu

looooooool the image of nin waalan karbaashing the wall screaming I see you :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

alaa hana danbaajin... @King-of-GODEEY idaa huuno... anigu ayeeyo un baa ahay... ii'daa my xayaati @ironclad urchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending