Asian guy in Leeds robbing a kid

Keo

VIP

One guy saw what was happening and tries to intervene. At 1:52 he calls him a kafir? wtf
:mjlol:

What's up with these Asians up north?

One guy saw what was happening and tries to intervene. At 1:52 he calls him a kafir? wtf

Loooool, that’s just Leeds, the ones in Manchester and Bradford are blessed Akhis, i get along with pakistanis well Alhamdulillah

Why did I get so shocked about the kafir part lmfaoooo I swear time-jilec are the worst demographics imo. Not many in Leeds tho thankfully because Leeds is my fave city in England.
Also some faces look inherently evil. If satan had a face, he’d look like that.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why did I get so shocked about the kafir part lmfaoooo I swear time-jilec are the worst demographics imo. Not many in Leeds tho thankfully because Leeds is my fave city in England.
Also some faces look inherently evil. If satan had a face, he’d look like that.

I recently have been to Leeds. It’s 2 hours train ride from London. I stayed there for few days and honestly it was decent. I stayed at an Airbnb of a young Indian couple.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Imagine getting bullied by a meth head asian. Damn! no wonder the northern regions voted brexit. They want javid and his cousins out the country.

:chrisfreshhah:

This is what I call when you get called out on your bullsh1t. The Asian tried to intimidate him, then tried to act like a crazy person. When that didn’t work he lied on the floor to buy some time. Then he just want away. That kid could probably take him if he wasn’t scared. They are pussies

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is what I call when you get called out on your bullsh1t. The Asian tried to intimidate him, then tried to act like a crazy person. When that didn’t work he lied on the floor to buy some time. Then he just want away. That kid could probably take him if he wasn’t scared. They are pussies
Most bullies are pussies. Teach your kids to rock them in the jaw and watch their facade collapse.
tenor.gif

Most bullies are pussies. Teach your kids to rock them in the jaw and watch their facade collapse.
tenor.gif
The dynamic of the video is very interesting wallahi. His behaviour from being aggressive to very aggressive t defensive is worth studying. Him laying on the floor and saying come and knock me down was such a defensive move and manipulative at the same time. Great way to defuse the situation in case the guy decided to punch you

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I want to let my fellow Somalis know this if you come across people like this in the future. If nobody is looking and you are reasonably fit, I would suggest an uppercut straight from the bottom of his jaw with force. That should knock him out.

Do not bother to reason or talk with crazy mfs like this. If you cannot do that better to call appropriate help and stay out of the way.

Trending