Asian guy in Leeds robbing a kid

Discussion in 'General' started by doroafels, Jan 29, 2020.

1. doroafels

doroafels

Ratings:
    +3,482

One guy saw what was happening and tries to intervene. At 1:52 he calls him a kafir? wtf
    :mjlol:

What's up with these Asians up north?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Luciddreamer

Luciddreamer Certified bakhti

Ratings:
    +4,084
    He thinks hes in India, all shoeless and holding a stick kkkkk

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +117
    Loooool, that’s just Leeds, the ones in Manchester and Bradford are blessed Akhis, i get along with pakistanis well Alhamdulillah

4. beenleey

beenleey

Ratings:
    +4,120
    Why did I get so shocked about the kafir part lmfaoooo I swear time-jilec are the worst demographics imo. Not many in Leeds tho thankfully because Leeds is my fave city in England.
    Also some faces look inherently evil. If satan had a face, he’d look like that.

• Love Love x 1
  5. HanadR6

HanadR6 VIP

Ratings:
    +7,211
    Walahi I would've knocked him out kkkkk, this guys got sabr

6. Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin For 3 weeks I thought I was another nationality Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +24,909
    I recently have been to Leeds. It’s 2 hours train ride from London. I stayed there for few days and honestly it was decent. I stayed at an Airbnb of a young Indian couple.

• Qashin Qashin x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Yahya

Yahya

Ratings:
    +2,638
    Imagine getting bullied by a meth head asian. Damn! no wonder the northern regions voted brexit. They want javid and his cousins out the country.

:chrisfreshhah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Jaydaan

Jaydaan VIP

Ratings:
    +5,642
    This is what I call when you get called out on your bullsh1t. The Asian tried to intimidate him, then tried to act like a crazy person. When that didn’t work he lied on the floor to buy some time. Then he just want away. That kid could probably take him if he wasn’t scared. They are pussies

9. Yahya

Yahya

Ratings:
    +2,638
    Most bullies are pussies. Teach your kids to rock them in the jaw and watch their facade collapse.
    [​IMG]

10. Jaydaan

Jaydaan VIP

Ratings:
    +5,642
    The dynamic of the video is very interesting wallahi. His behaviour from being aggressive to very aggressive t defensive is worth studying. Him laying on the floor and saying come and knock me down was such a defensive move and manipulative at the same time. Great way to defuse the situation in case the guy decided to punch you

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. MadMullah99

MadMullah99

Ratings:
    +217
    I want to let my fellow Somalis know this if you come across people like this in the future. If nobody is looking and you are reasonably fit, I would suggest an uppercut straight from the bottom of his jaw with force. That should knock him out.

Do not bother to reason or talk with crazy mfs like this. If you cannot do that better to call appropriate help and stay out of the way.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted