Asian girls love Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halimos stop hating on Indian women.they are considered the most beautiful in the world.
They are classy and wife material
Look at the hair and classy
Don't lie. They look more like this:
flirting.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
if you live in london, most youth act the same, as long as your peng race aint a real issue, polish, irish, desi, chinese, sri lankan, west african, Jamaican. Nuff pretty girls around here.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
if you live in london, most youth act the same, as long as your peng race aint a real issue, polish, irish, desi, chinese, sri lankan, west african, Jamaican. Nuff pretty girls around here.
Ultimately, the most objective statement in this thread thus far.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
So you want to stereotype an entire race based on those few you have seen.leave alone these loyal feminine and classy girls.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
lol Toronto, aren't you passed the Somali Canadian life expectancy of 16
I know it's quite a miracle isn't it? How's the Xalimo you were in love with that left you for Tyrese?

You have a real hatred for them.

:gucciwhat:

Some of them look like extra lite East African girls

2e383efe7c3e5a84483a13e69c1c1409.jpg

P6.jpg
Waryaa don't insult us like that. Somali women are leagues above these curries. How dare you.
Average Indian women:
525OzPg.jpg

167275_185652114788453_181367178550280_573661_2003968_n.jpg

They look nothing like us. Somali women are gorgeous and walk runways. Desi women look nasty and everyone finds them just as disgusting as their men. Even blacks don't like Indian women. That's says a lot.
:susp:

Waryaa don't insult us like that. Somali women are leagues above these curries. How dare you.
Average Indian women:
525OzPg.jpg

167275_185652114788453_181367178550280_573661_2003968_n.jpg

They look nothing like us. Somali women are gorgeous and walk runways. Desi women look nasty and everyone finds them just as disgusting as their men. Even blacks don't like Indian women. That's says a lot.
:susp:
All the Indian I'm Southall look like the one above LOOOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.