Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
1. I couldn't possibly know his mom was no longer with us

2. Don't come for people who've done nothing to you if you don't want smoke

Let this be a lesson to all
It's not good to make mum jokes as you don't know about somebody's mom situations/conditions. You acted inhumane moments ago. I hope the brother feels well....

I would never respect a nigga who brings a desi girl home. Do you like sleeping with monkeys? That's how it'll feel being with these hairy women. I can atleast respect a Somali man getting a white or Arab girl, but Indian? If you're dating out, get someone who's somewhat decent. Why waste the opportunity on a curry muncher?
:susp:
Lool hating on indians is so random. They are harmless. Tell us why do you hate them so much

Lool hating on indians is so random. They are harmless. Tell us why do you hate them so much
I hate on all groups, dude. They're not special.
:gaasdrink:
But the ones I've run into are not beautiful at all. They have the worst features like baggy under eyes, nasty looking noses, and they smell like shit. Plus they age worse than cadaan women from what I've seen. I'm only trying to help my Somali brothers out on not making the mistake to wife one up. They and indhoyar women know how to put on makeup real good, but when they take it off they look like gremlins.
:nahgirl:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This isn't a lie. 90% of the women who've liked me were either South Asian or East Asian. These Patel's and Ming's need to give a brother some breathing room.

But they're a lot more straight forward with a nigga than Xalimos are. I like that shit :dabcasar:
I had this Vietnamese class mate that was into me but I obviously wasn't bc I only go for Somali, Arab or black muslim girls(white girls when I am depressed)...

Vietnamese girl: Can we jog together at my place? (jokingly and in Swedish)

Me: Um... No, I can't.. :browtf:

It took me a while to realize she was asking for a booty call

tenor.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I had this Vietnamese class mate that was into me but I obviously wasn't bc I only go for Somali, Arab or black muslim girls(white girls when I am depressed)...

Vietnamese girl: Can we jog together at my place? (jokingly and in Swedish)

Me: Um... No, I can't.. :browtf:

It took me a while to realize she was asking for a booty call

View attachment 55265
It wasn't your day:mjcry::mjcry::mjkkk: but you got saved:rejoice::trumpsmirk:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Black men that can't get Lightskin girls move to somali girls cause their easier. It was untill recently a taboo to even like a somali girl in the open

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Black men that can't get Lightskin girls move to somali girls cause their easier. It was untill recently a taboo to even like a somali girl in the open
My good man, this is a revelation to your's truly. Do you have any facts to back this claim up, I'm sure our viewers at home are desperate to know!

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Halimos stop hating on Indian women.they are considered the most beautiful in the world.
They are classy and wife material
Look at the hair and classy

Attachments

• 6857766378935449dc30cda47e359c58--really-long-hair-bob-hair-styles.jpg
    6857766378935449dc30cda47e359c58--really-long-hair-bob-hair-styles.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 172

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Halimos stop hating on Indian women.they are considered the most beautiful in the world.
They are classy and wife material
Look at the hair and classy
If we're being honest, in a PC modern Western world, every women is being given the title of "most beautiful". That statement means shit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.