Asian Futo Clapping is Unrivaled

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

she reminds of me walaahi-- minus the shinny saliid macaasaaro face. Poor woman, from North Korea- to USA- u can see she is still under trauma from her birth country. She needs a therapist. Its a big leap going from a place your individuality is subjugated to becoming a collective zombie to America where- she can put on a pink panty and just walk out of her home and feel free. (in my case put my panties in the fridge in the summer days)

I mean- this world without America is a dark world waalaahi, She is right.

north korea lol GIF

Yaraye

VIP
she reminds of me walaahi-- minus the shinny saliid macaasaaro face. Poor woman, from North Korea- to USA- u can see she is still under trauma from her birth country. She needs a therapist. Its a big leap going from a place your individuality is subjugated to becoming a collective zombie to America where- she can put on a pink panty and just walk out of her home and feel free. (in my case put my panties in the fridge in the summer days)

I mean- this world without America is a dark world waalaahi, She is right.

north korea lol GIF
This gif is just too funny! :dead::dead::dead:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
she’s accused of faking her story and north korea itself
She’s actually from North Korea but she was apart of a high class political family there. She said it once during a reality TV show she took part in South Korea before she realized how hard she could milk her escape story.

Imo she’s the Korean equivalent of Ayaan Xirsi

Latest posts