Asexual Supremacy

It’s probably because of fircooni and how having sex hurts a lot.

Are your refering to FGM? If thats the case go see an gynaecologist.

Treatment for FGM (deinfibulation)
Surgery can be performed to open up the vagina, if necessary. This is called deinfibulation. It's sometimes known as a reversal, although this name is misleading as the procedure does not replace any removed tissue and will not undo the damage caused

It should ease up the pain when having intercourse and give you a wider opening to cope. Don't let this get you down sis. I've heard of woman who had the surgery and went to on to have fulfilling sex lives with their husbands.

Alluring

Sayonara
Questions I have

1. Is Asexual the same thing as Aromantic?
2. Also I heard that the LGBTs don't claim asexuals?
3. Do you just not bond with people and not desire to be with others?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Questions I have

I cant answer for much except #2. the lgbtq community is so toxic they pick and choose and then once you point our their insecurities they fire at you for being “homophobic” its a mess over there. They dont claim anyone

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Questions I have

LGBT has nothing to do with people who dont want to be in a sexual relationship so I dont see why the LGBT would want to claim ace people. IT doesn't further their agenda.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I cant answer for much except #2. the lgbtq community is so toxic they pick and choose and then once you point our their insecurities they fire at you for being “homophobic” its a mess over there. They dont claim anyone
I bond with people platonically like a family, or friend kinda relationship.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
wirya I wasnt talking about sexuality dumb ass. Asexual isnt even a sexuality, and my zoom classes arent your business. If you hate what your seeing feel free to leave.

Relax yo, I thought this shit was the internet
Show some hospitality smh, I just got here I'm not leaving yet lol

Trending