Asexual Supremacy

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
  1. We dont have to go though divorce, break-ups:sass1:
  2. We dont waste our time dwelling on crushes:gaasdrink:
  3. There is no ''we'' only ''me'':samwelcome:
  4. We dont have to go through domestic violence:fittytousand:
  5. There is no worrying about finding the ''one'':ahh:
  6. You dont have worry about your expiration date in the dating gaming if your not interested in playing it to begin with:mjswag:
  7. The world is already over populated so doing the world a favor by not wanting biological children. :manny:
  8. Our chances of committing Zina is 0 :yousmart:
You sexual people are slaves to your primitive desires that I pity you. :trumpsmirk: You dont know what true freedom is:rejoice:

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
  6. You dont have worry about your expiration date in the dating gaming if your not interested in playing it to begin with:mjswag:
  7. The world is already over populated so doing the world a favor by not wanting biological children. :manny:
You sexual people are slaves to your primitive desires that I pity you. :trumpsmirk: You dont know what true freedom is:rejoice:
As long as you spend that time praising Allah instead of labeling yourself It’s all good. I wouldn’t say asexual tho, don’t name yourself what a white colonizer said. Who’s in charge of LGBTQA? Why let them decide your stance on sexuality.

Nafiso Qalanjo

As long as you spend that time praising Allah instead of labeling yourself It’s all good.
As an asexual I get more time praising allah than chasing relationships. Its truely a blessing:banderas:
I wouldn’t say asexual tho, don’t name yourself what a white colonizer said.
If there is a word for asexual in Somali I would use it:hillarybiz:
Who’s in charge of LGBTQA? Why let them decide your stance on sexuality.
Asexual stems from the term asexual reproduction that bacteria, and some animals do.:yacadiim: So it pre-dates the making of the alphabet gang, and asexual isn't a sexuality at all. Its anti sexuality:fittytousand:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
As an asexual I get more time praising allah than chasing relationships. Its truely a blessing:banderas:

If there is a word for asexual in Somali I would use it:hillarybiz:

Asexual stems from the term asexual reproduction that bacteria, and some animals do.:yacadiim: So it pre-dates the making of the alphabet gang, and asexual isn't a sexuality at all. Its anti sexuality:fittytousand:
However in bacterial/plant’s cases Asexual means they reprouduce on their own. Mini clones you might say. But sadly, you are human so you aren’t asexual. Some american idiots thought it would be smart to call one who isn’t intrested in love β€œasexual”

As for the Somali word, try saying you aren’t interested In love or marriage.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Let me guess, you're asexual due to your limited options of men aren't you? :comeon:
Nah. Im in my prime walaal Im only 17, and multiple oday yaal have asked me hand in marriage. Im quite popular you know:westbrookswag:

Nah. Im in my prime walaal Im only 17, and multiple oday yaal have asked me hand in marriage. Im quite popular you know:westbrookswag:
Apparently asexual people desire and can have romantic relationship. An asexual person might not experience sexual attraction, but they might still experience romantic attraction. An asexual person could be romantically attracted to people of the same gender, people of another gender, or people of multiple genders.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Apparently asexual people desire and can have romantic relationship. An asexual person might not experience sexual attraction, but they might still experience romantic attraction. An asexual person could be romantically attracted to people of the same gender, people of another gender, or people of multiple genders.
I personally dont consider those beta asexuals as true asexuals. They are only are sex appalled, because of some sort of trauma that happened to them, not because they are incapable of sexual relations. How can you claim to be asexual but feel sexual attraction :faysalwtf:

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I thought sex was a part prayer and getting close to god.
??

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wallahi this site gets weirder everyday The Garen suggest u join his cult through my wizdom u shall overcome this afliction

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Those are excellent self motivation points huuno! Keep it up!

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There a lot more somali women like this then you think if you go by the amount of guys complaining about there dead bedroom issues

giphy.gif

One question tho sis. How do you mute the constant β€œwhen will you marry?”

Trending

Latest posts