Asexual Supremacy

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I thought sex was a part prayer and getting close to god.
??
Most of the time sex leads to sin so I doubt that:hillarybiz: and in not talking about sex after marriage.:francis:

Nafiso Qalanjo

There a lot more somali women like this then you think if you go by the amount of guys complaining about there dead bedroom issues

The supreme asexual race family was more than I thought:rejoice:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

You're too young to label yourself. Atleast try a peeled carrot, just wash your hands before and after
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un:jcoleno:

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Something is wrong with you then. Multiple times a day I’m thinking about sex. Even when I was a young teen I was boy crazy, I had multiple crushes at a time. If I was gaal I’d probably be a major hoe ngl. People who say they’re asexual probably have a fear of sex or something.

I'm an asexual Somali guy, probably even rarer. I am straight but I just don't like being too close to people like that. I also hate how everything is about sex in the modern world, or in the West at least, you can't get away from it.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Something is wrong with you then. Multiple times a day I’m thinking about sex. Even when I was a young teen I was boy crazy, I had multiple crushes at a time. If I was gaal I’d probably be a major *** ngl.
You think about sex multiple times a day, but you think there is something wrong with me? :trumpsmirk:

People who say they’re asexual probably have a fear of sex or something.
I dont fear sex. I Just dont get honry, and have any sexual attraction to others:manny:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I'm an asexual Somali guy, probably even rarer. I am straight but I just don't like being too close to people like that. I also hate how everything is about sex in the modern world, or in the West at least, you can't get away from it.
Ayy my ace broda
giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

Sis that is medieval thinking.
I think sex part of Cibaado and brings you close To god.
More sex means More spiritual act leads to you to heaven.
:nahgirl:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You think about sex multiple times a day, but you think there is something wrong with me? :trumpsmirk:

I dont fear sex. I Just dont get honry, and have any sexual attraction to others:manny:
Sis you Are absolutely Right, sex can lead you wrong path and sin. However if you married a wonderful partner is really beautiful enjoyable act and for filling.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Yes, most humans to think about sex. You are the outlier. Maybe you should figure out what’s wrong with you instead of trying to shame us normal people.
Normal people don't think about sex 24. Who are you lying too:damn:
And I wasnt trying to shame you. If you remember or not it was you who first stated about how abnormal i am. :ayaanswag:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
And I wasnt trying to shame you. If you remember or not it was you who first stated about how abnormal i am. :ayaanswag:
Leave the poor girl alone. She’s doing better than the rest of us horny ppl. All the time we spend lusting she’s over here dusting her sins with Allah swt!:rejoice:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
So, what about if you meet someone you’re attract and you can trust? Are you going to say no sex?
Sex is glue holds the relationship, without it no relationship.

Nafiso Qalanjo

[
So, what about if you meet someone you’re attract and you can trust? Are you going to say no sex?
Sex is glue holds the relationship, without it no relationship.
We would have a platonic friendship. Nothing more, nothing less. I dont see myself ever being or wanting a sexual relationship.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
[

We would have a platonic friendship. Nothing more, nothing less. I dont see myself ever being or wanting a sexual relationship.
Sis please!!!
Don’t say that, serious is not fun.
Love And sex is fun and enjoyable.
You cannot get that from friendship trust me.
Don’t close that door sis, you make big mistake if you do.
There’s somebody out there, who can meet your need and make your live more fulfilling.

Trending

Latest posts