ASAP Rocky says he wants a little Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont either. I describe myself as somali and my main concern is the well being of somalis. If you look at all these blm xalimos, they never talk about somalia, all they do is talk about black issues and berate somalis who dont want to follow that culture like we are ignorant people who are behind the time. And if you gonna come to the west and decide to emulate someones culture....why take on the culture that has the least successful people
EXACTLY

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You can be nearly any women he wants, even top models but he choose the plainest Somali girl.
:mindblown:

Do you also think most Somali guys are beautiful? Otherwise, itsi unreasonable to say so.
NAH somali guys are mostly ugly:siilaanyosmile:, it's hard to fine a relevantly built somali guy.:noneck:

they all look like this
1464052731580.jpg
or this
cancer patient removed

SOMALI WOMEN WANT BUILT MEN WITH THICK CHEST. :gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
NAH somali guys are mostly ugly:siilaanyosmile:, it's hard to fine a relevantly built somali guy.:noneck:

they all look like this
1464052731580.jpg
or this

First guy is an Oromo prisoner.

Second is a sick boy who died of cancer, you are being disrespectful.

they all look like this
1464052731580.jpg
or this
cancer patient removed

damn who is this farax with the mad haircut. that is fresh AF. he is a pirate apparently

09pirate.3.400.jpg

apparently his is mj from garowe

001-20090615-Essay-Somalia-151px.jpg

damn he got good hairline for a somali guy loool

just found out the name is Boyah` Abshir.

i ran into his picture while searching for "UGLY SOMALI GUYS"

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You are a racist troll, you know the correct demonym is Somali yet you always use Somalian to troll us.
‘Somalian’ is not even an insult. Other Africans, Jamaicans and African Americans get bashed here 24/7. I troll at times but I don’t dehumanize people and call them horrible names.

@nine stop following me and lying about me. I have already explained how I learned that. Man you are such a weirdo with comprehension issues,

Apollo

VIP
‘Somalian’ is not even an insult. Other Africans, Jamaicans and African Americans get bashed here 24/7. I troll at times but I don’t dehumanize people and call them horrible names.

@nine stop following me and lying about me. I have already explained how I learned that. Man you are such a weirdo with comprehension issues,

Somalian is an insult.

It is nonstandard and offensive.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
nah bro she has a long way to go, she went from THIS
Halima-Aden-784x441.jpg

TO THIS(little bit of hair)

TO THIS(turban muslim youtuber style)
turkey-modest-fashion-istanbul-shutterstock-editorial-9478298f.jpg

AND THIS IS THE FUTURE:
maxresdefault.jpg

SHE HAS GOOD HAIR MASHALLAH:lawd: