ASAP Rocky says he wants a little Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Somali men you are not going to like this
:mjlol:
ASAP wants some Somali kids. Not only have we bagged Idris but now ASAP. Gone are the dark days off settling for buck tooth abdis.

Last edited:
UK home of the kitchen knife toting jamaican wannabee s. Same on UK Faraxs for smearing the mighty global Farax name. Y'all have been reduced to roasting y'all onlind 24/7.

United Kingdom of Cuckdom s have been reduced to Abu Britani apple meher jokes :siilaanyolaugh:

How can queen Knowles be around those people is heartbreaking. Knowles has every right to voice her problems

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not really an achievement tbh . Maybe to BLM Xalimos it is:trumpsmirk:
I just looked at the twitter account. A hijabi tweeted this: walahi she won, she went & did it for the culture wow:ftw9nwa: This twitter account girl seem to bash somalis a lot because some somalis say they are not black. I always laugh when I see a hijabi preach about black culture though. If you wanna fit in drop the hijab and put on a wig:manny:

I just looked at the twitter account. A hijabi tweeted this: walahi she won, she went & did it for the culture wow:ftw9nwa: This twitter account girl seem to bash somalis a lot because some somalis say they are not black. I always laugh when I see a hijabi preach about black culture though. If you wanna fit in drop the hijab and put on a wig:manny:
Im not against BLM just don't like when girls care and preach that more than Somali problems back home and in the diaspora.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
The halima girl is almost fully assimilated into that world now, down to the little head wrap. I remember when she first appeared lol

:ohhh:

The halima girl is almost fully assimilated into that world now, down to the little head wrap. I remember when she first appeared lol

:ohhh:
There is another hijabi model in the UK about to pop off. The hijab fashion industry is worth billions. These cadaans trying eat off it.

Im not against BLM just don't like when girls care and preach that more than Somali problems back home and in the diaspora.
I dont either. I describe myself as somali and my main concern is the well being of somalis. If you look at all these blm xalimos, they never talk about somalia, all they do is talk about black issues and berate somalis who dont want to follow that culture like we are ignorant people who are behind the time. And if you gonna come to the west and decide to emulate someones culture....why take on the culture that has the least successful people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending