As the debates about qawmuloot and atheists rage on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
"There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)"

According to this hadith, the prophet sells two black slaves for a more valuable slave, is this how you percieve a prophet of God as? A fucking slave trader?
:mahubowtf:
----
"That he heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan (talking) on the pulpit in the year when he performed the Hajj. He took a tuft of hair that was in the hand of an orderly and said, "O people of Medina! Where are your learned men? I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) forbidding such a thing as this (i.e. false hair) and he used to say, 'The Israelis were destroyed when their ladies practiced this habit (of using false hair to lengthen their locks)."

According to this hadith the Israelites were destroyed because their women used hair extensions.
-------
"That the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

According to this sahih hadith the prophet married a fucking six year old.
-------

I don't believe in the hadith and I never will, they degrade and disrespect our prophet more than a atheist ever could. How people could even consider them real is beyond me.

And before you all say I'm lying and that I'm a gaal, all of the hadith I post were classified as SAHIH.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/70
https://sunnah.com/muslim/22/152
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/135

Do the world a favour and stick to the Quran and Sunnah, not these hadith collections.

wax marabti ina fahmti

@tesfey67n Join this discussion.
There is nothing wrong with any of this hadith. The problem is you.
The prophet s.a.w used to have slaves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I ask my colleagues - muslim and gaal alike - to ponder over these noble words, these Springs of life for your hearts and these exhortations to your soul

(Sahih International)
And [all] faces will be humbled before the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence. And he will have failed who carries injustice.

-Sura Ta-Ha, Ayah 111

(Sahih International)
And the earth will shine with the light of its Lord, and the record [of deeds] will be placed, and the prophets and the witnesses will be brought, and it will be judged between them in truth, and they will not be wronged.

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 69

(Sahih International)
That Day, everyone will follow the Caller [with] no deviation therefrom, and [all] voices will be stilled before the Most Merciful, so you will not hear except a whisper.

-Sura Ta-Ha, Ayah 108

(Sahih International)
If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 21
(Sahih International)
For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

-Sura Ar-Ra'd, Ayah 11

(Sahih International)
Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

-Sura Al-Kahf, Ayah 110

(Sahih International)
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111

(Sahih International)
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111

@Jerome in the house @Knowles @Basra @White @Emily @Inquisitive_ @Adan @Wardheere @Crow @AussieHustler @tesfey67n @zeinap83 @kickz @Poets @admin @Western4Life

Wow
Just wow
This is incredible
Subhanallah
(Sahih International)
Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient.

-Sura Al-Hadid, Ayah 16

Jazak-Allaah Muslima

I was asking myself the other day, is Quran sent to the times of prohphet Muhammad pbuh times and the kaffirs at that time or was is it intended for futre billions of mulims?? Because of the Quran text was on the present tense. Things were revealed according to what was happening then, so I thought maybe we future coming muslims were not really impacted by. 80% of Quran was concerned with the none believers. Today, Alhamdhulilaah we dont have idol worshipers. Most of humanity are believers of the 'books" Either Jews, Christians or Muslims. But the following Surah certified for me that it is a forever guidance and Mercy for humans just like Prophet Muhammad pbuh "is" a mercy for ALL humanity!

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111

"There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)"

According to this hadith, the prophet sells two black slaves for a more valuable slave, is this how you percieve a prophet of God as? A fucking slave trader?
----
"That he heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan (talking) on the pulpit in the year when he performed the Hajj. He took a tuft of hair that was in the hand of an orderly and said, "O people of Medina! Where are your learned men? I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) forbidding such a thing as this (i.e. false hair) and he used to say, 'The Israelis were destroyed when their ladies practiced this habit (of using false hair to lengthen their locks)."

According to this hadith the Israelites were destroyed because their women used hair extensions.
-------
"That the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

-------

I don't believe in the hadith and I never will, they degrade and disrespect our prophet more than a atheist ever could. How people could even consider them real is beyond me.

And before you all say I'm lying and that I'm a gaal, all of the hadith I post were classified as SAHIH.

Do the world a favour and stick to the Quran and Sunnah, not these hadith collections.

wax marabti ina fahmti

The Qur´an is not sufficient to prove God's aversion to marriage or slavery.

mohammed was just a normal man, who went into a cave and meditated for a long time, until he reached a higher consciousness than the rest of the Arab world, Mohammed(PBUH) isn't a god, he is just a messenger.

----

-------

-------

wax marabti ina fahmti

first of all, why is Mohammed(PBUH) the face of Islam? the prophet was just a regular guy, nothing special, In his youth Muhammed spent time in the desert conducting caravans from Mecca to Syria. he first encountered seekers looking for the "original religion of Abraham." Later he began the practice of retiring each year to Mount Hira near Mecca for a time of meditation and prayer. During one of these periods, he entered a level of higher consciousness and while in a sublime trance state the Archangel Gabriel revealed to him the first chapter of the Holy Quran, the sacred book of Islam and the direct Word of Allah (God).

marriage: The Qur´an is not sufficient to prove God's aversion to marriage. Im a Muslim not because of what the prophet did in his lifetime(i dont worship him), i only fallow the message.

atheist should not be concerned of Islam, they should be concerned of how metaphysics and quantum physics and other fields are literally proving everything that they dont believe in. I even challenged many atheists on here, but most of them hide when I challenge them. They put everything on Darwin's theory, but Darwin, like many other great scientists were occultists. I can PROVE IT. Even out of Africa theory is "questionable, cuz life did not start in Africa(i can elaborate if yall want).

today's Islam.

There will come a time for my people when there will remain nothing of the Qur’an except its outward form and nothing of Islam except its name and they will call themselves by this name even though they are the people furthest from it. Their mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.
-Prophet Muhammad

My perspective on atheists: BULSHIT, i can even breakdown everything they believe.

Jazak-Allaah Muslima

I was asking myself the other day, is Quran sent to the times of prohphet Muhammad pbuh times and the kaffirs at that time or was is it intended for futre billions of mulims?? Because of the Quran text was on the present tense. Things were revealed according to what was happening then, so I thought maybe we future coming muslims were not really impacted by. 80% of Quran was concerned with the none believers. Today, Alhamdhulilaah we dont have idol worshipers. Most of humanity are believers of the 'books" Either Jews, Christians or Muslims. But the following Surah certified for me that it is a forever guidance and Mercy for humans just like Prophet Muhammad pbuh "is" a mercy for ALL humanity!

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111
Thank you sister
I will add though that idol worshippers are making a revival with these kemets wiccans and pagan worshippers

I post a thread showing how ridiculous hadith can be, and niggas stay deflecting. Ain't nothing to argue about if people are gonna call me a gaal cause they can't prove me wrong about their precious hadith.

"I happened to pray one night with the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him. The Prophet started reciting al-Baqarah chapter of the Quran and I thought he would stop after 100 verses.

But when he went beyond it I thought that he may want to recite the whole chapter in one Rakah.

When he finished al-Baqarah I thought he would do Ruku but then he immediately started reciting al-Imran and when he finished he started reciting an-Nisa.

The Prophet was reciting very slowly with enough pauses and would do Tasbih (praising God) and Dua (supplication) according to the subject being discussed in the relevant Ayah.

After that the Prophet did Ruku (bowomg). In Ruku he stayed as long as he did when he was in Qiyam (standing in prayer). After Ruku he stood up for almost same time and then he performed Sajdah (prostration) and stayed there as long as he recited Quran while doing Qiyam". (Hudaifa, may God be pleased with him, narrated this hadith as in Sahih al Muslim, Nasai)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you sister
I will add though that idol worshippers are making a revival with these kemets wiccans and pagan worshippers

Not really Muslima

Before, and during the times of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, the majority were Pagans! It was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending