As the debates about qawmuloot and atheists rage on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask my colleagues - muslim and gaal alike - to ponder over these noble words, these Springs of life for your hearts and these exhortations to your soul

(Sahih International)
And [all] faces will be humbled before the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence. And he will have failed who carries injustice.

-Sura Ta-Ha, Ayah 111

(Sahih International)
And the earth will shine with the light of its Lord, and the record [of deeds] will be placed, and the prophets and the witnesses will be brought, and it will be judged between them in truth, and they will not be wronged.

-Sura Az-Zumar, Ayah 69

(Sahih International)
That Day, everyone will follow the Caller [with] no deviation therefrom, and [all] voices will be stilled before the Most Merciful, so you will not hear except a whisper.

-Sura Ta-Ha, Ayah 108

(Sahih International)
If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 21
(Sahih International)
For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

-Sura Ar-Ra'd, Ayah 11

(Sahih International)
Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

-Sura Al-Kahf, Ayah 110

(Sahih International)
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111

(Sahih International)
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

-Sura Yusuf, Ayah 111

@Jerome in the house @Knowles @Basra @White @Emily @Inquisitive_ @Adan @Wardheere @Crow @AussieHustler @tesfey67n @zeinap83 @kickz @Poets @admin @Western4Life

Wow
Just wow
This is incredible
Subhanallah
(Sahih International)
Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient.

-Sura Al-Hadid, Ayah 16

The fact u put me in there is disrespectful waryaa I defend my religion yet u say I'm a gaal alike waryaa ninyahow this people call me alshabab extremist bcoz I'm telling them truth about my religion don't ever say I'm gaal alike waryaa western boy!

The fact u put me in there is disrespectful waryaa I defend my religion yet u say I'm a gaal alike waryaa ninyahow this people call me alshabab extremist bcoz I'm telling them truth about my religion don't ever say I'm gaal alike waryaa western boy!
Slow down my enthusiastic friend

I utilized an English euphemism (expression of speech) to say that this thread is for the gaals and the Muslims to reflect on the word of Allah

I did not say you're gaal

Slow down my enthusiastic friend

I utilized an English euphemism (expression of speech) to say that this thread is for the gaals and the Muslims to reflect on the word of Allah

I did not say you're gaal

I recommend not to debate with this people they are not here for debate they are here to mock our religion and the prophets I'm done being mocked bcoz of my religion I will recommend to stop it!! What I have seen in here bothers me alot

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I recommend not to debate with this people they are not here for debate they are here to mock our religion and the prophets I'm done being mocked bcoz of my religion I will recommend to stop it!! What I have seen in here bothers me alot
Wallahi you're right. There's no desire to spread knowledge. They continue to resort to mocking. I have no respect for them.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Here are some interesting verses that I came across. I never imagined that these would ever be applicable to my life but here we are on this depraved forum.
:farmajoyaab:

The following is from Sheikh Yahiya Emerick's translation of the Quran, The Meaning of the Holy Qur'an in Today's English.

Sura Al An'am (Livestock)
Don’t Sit with those who Disrespect the Qur’an

Whenever you see people wading into (pointless arguments) about our (revealed) verses, you must turn away from them until they change to a new topic. If Satan ever makes you forget this, you can leave the gathering of the wrongdoers the moment you remember. [6:68]

Background on verses 69-70: Some companions approached the Prophet and asked him about verse 68, for they were afraid that since people always end up disagreeing or arguing about something, the mere act of getting together might become a source of sinfulness since argumentative people are always present and eventually start disrespecting God or His way of life. Verses 69-70 were then revealed, explaining that people can go to gatherings and not be held accountable for the vain arguments and useless quibbling of others that may suddenly come out, as long as they have no intention of joining in except to stand up for truth and goodness. If the foolish persist, then leave their company. (Ma’ariful Qur’an)

Those who are mindful (of God) will have no account in this regard, for their only duty is to remind them so that perhaps they can (gain an) awareness (of God’s truth). [6:69] However, you must forsake (the company of) those who treat their way of life as a joke or a game, and who are deceived about the nature of this world’s life. Remind them that every soul destroys itself by its own course of action and that it won’t find any best friend nor advocate besides God. Though it may offer every kind of bribe (to avoid the penalty it will have to pay), none will be accepted. That’s the fate of those who destroy themselves through their own actions. They’ll have nothing to drink but scalding water, and a terrible punishment (awaits them) on account of their (attempt at) covering over (the truth). [6:70]

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Here are some interesting verses that I came across. I never imagined that these would ever be applicable to my life but here we are on this depraved forum.

The following is from Sheikh Yahiya Emerick's translation of the Quran, The Meaning of the Holy Qur'an in Today's English.

Whenever you see people wading into (pointless arguments) about our (revealed) verses, you must turn away from them until they change to a new topic. If Satan ever makes you forget this, you can leave the gathering of the wrongdoers the moment you remember. [6:68]

Background on verses 69-70: Some companions approached the Prophet and asked him about verse 68, for they were afraid that since people always end up disagreeing or arguing about something, the mere act of getting together might become a source of sinfulness since argumentative people are always present and eventually start disrespecting God or His way of life. Verses 69-70 were then revealed, explaining that people can go to gatherings and not be held accountable for the vain arguments and useless quibbling of others that may suddenly come out, as long as they have no intention of joining in except to stand up for truth and goodness. If the foolish persist, then leave their company. (Ma’ariful Qur’an)

Those who are mindful (of God) will have no account in this regard, for their only duty is to remind them so that perhaps they can (gain an) awareness (of God’s truth). [6:69] However, you must forsake (the company of) those who treat their way of life as a joke or a game, and who are deceived about the nature of this world’s life. Remind them that every soul destroys itself by its own course of action and that it won’t find any best friend nor advocate besides God. Though it may offer every kind of bribe (to avoid the penalty it will have to pay), none will be accepted. That’s the fate of those who destroy themselves through their own actions. They’ll have nothing to drink but scalding water, and a terrible punishment (awaits them) on account of their (attempt at) covering over (the truth). [6:70]
Mashaallah beatiful. It pains me alot when I see someone disrespecting Allah, the deen and the messenger and the sahabah and muslim scholars.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wallaahi its scary how many Somali kufaar are popping up. Even on here. The west really fucked you lot up, I feel sorry for their mothers.

You can be Somali but if you are a kaafir we got nothing in common. I hope your parents disowns you lot. Untill you witness that Allah is king of all kings, and Prophet Maxamed scw is his messenger.

Spot on. :qri8gs7:

I can tell from the very beginning of the convo if someone intends to listen and have a proper discussion or if they have no intention of listening and just wanna act clever and mock. Most of the time its the latter so i just roll my eyes and sigh.

Somali gaals are still a minority/ barely existent group alx but somalis that are muslims by name and promote incorrect teachings in the name of islam are the most dangerous imo.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I post a thread showing how ridiculous hadith can be, and niggas stay deflecting. Ain't nothing to argue about if people are gonna call me a gaal cause they can't prove me wrong about their precious hadith.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I post a thread showing how ridiculous hadith can be, and niggas stay deflecting. Ain't nothing to argue about if people are gonna call me a gaal cause they can't prove me wrong about their precious hadith.

How are you questioning an authentic Hadith from Saxiix Bukhaari or Tirmidhi?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
How are you questioning an authentic Hadith from Saxiix Bukhaari or Tirmidhi?
"There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)"

According to this hadith, the prophet sells two black slaves for a more valuable slave, is this how you percieve a prophet of God as? A fucking slave trader?
:mahubowtf:
----
"That he heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan (talking) on the pulpit in the year when he performed the Hajj. He took a tuft of hair that was in the hand of an orderly and said, "O people of Medina! Where are your learned men? I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) forbidding such a thing as this (i.e. false hair) and he used to say, 'The Israelis were destroyed when their ladies practiced this habit (of using false hair to lengthen their locks)."

According to this hadith the Israelites were destroyed because their women used hair extensions.
-------
"That the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

According to this sahih hadith the prophet married a fucking six year old.
-------

I don't believe in the hadith and I never will, they degrade and disrespect our prophet more than a atheist ever could. How people could even consider them real is beyond me.

And before you all say I'm lying and that I'm a gaal, all of the hadith I post were classified as SAHIH.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/70
https://sunnah.com/muslim/22/152
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/135

Do the world a favour and stick to the Quran and Sunnah, not these hadith collections.

Let them mock the prophets and our religion the believers will laugh at them in the day of judgement while the munaafiqs cry!!
wax marabti ina fahmti

@tesfey67n Join this discussion.

----
"That he heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan (talking) on the pulpit in the year when he performed the Hajj. He took a tuft of hair that was in the hand of an orderly and said, "O people of Medina! Where are your learned men? I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) forbidding such a thing as this (i.e. false hair) and he used to say, 'The Israelis were destroyed when their ladies practiced this habit (of using false hair to lengthen their locks)."

According to this hadith the Israelites were destroyed because their women used hair extensions.
Dafuq :gucciwhat: :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending